This page is about how to join doTERRA in Canada. If you would like to know more about why to join doTERRA or how to join doTERRA in another country or language, please click here. If you have more questions you would like answered before you join doTERRA, there are tons of questions and answers in my doTERRA Sign Up FAQs post.
If you are ready to join doTERRA, just click the link below!Yes, I want to Join doTERRA NOW »
doTERRA as a Business Review
Rubbing On Guard on my feet morning and night and diffusing it during the day really helped support my healthy immune function.
I've had success with rubbing peppermint on my stomach to alleviate occasional stomach upset.
If you want to try a quality product that will help support your health, then definitely try doTERRA Essential Oils."
- D. Davis
doTERRA Review from Member Since 2014
Her communication skills are the best I’ve seen in years. I’m impressed on how quickly she responds to me, always responding with excellence. I never have to get frustrated in waiting for a response or having to repeat my question to her. She is extremely thorough and responsive.
I love her passion and continual efforts to forward practical information out to her LRPs. I believe Rebecca wants the best for her family and wants to share her bests with the world. I am grateful our paths have crossed even though we are miles apart. I hope someday to meet up with her to give her thanks in person for changing my life and my family’s life for the better."
- Cathy G.
doTERRA Review from a Mother
My daughter minimizes the effects of seasonal threats with Breathe Respiratory Blend and lime essential oil.
I have less issues with occasional stomach upset thanks to peppermint essential oil and Digestzen Digestive Blend.
InTune Focus Blend helps my husband keep his focus while getting his master's degree.
My youngest daughter even asks for Serenity Restful Blend at night and goes to sleep so much easier with it!
We recently moved to Germany where my husband serves in the USAF and using On Guard Protective Blend along with the A2Z Chewables really helps support our healthy immune function.
It's wonderful knowing I can help my family with everyday issues and health naturally. I have comfort using doTERRA, whereas I never had that with conventional medicine. "
- S. Nichols
- K. Mozina
Let’s get one thing out of the way first –
After you purchase the enrollment kit, there is no minimum quota, obligation, recurring charge or mandatory monthly order.
How much does it cost to sign up for doTERRA Canada?
Kits start as low as $180 CAD and include the $42 CAD membership fee and entitle you to wholesale pricing for one year with no monthly minimum and no auto-renewal.
An enrollment kit is the smartest option, but if you want, you can pay the $42 CAD membership fee and then select individual products you would like.
There’s a kit for everyone – choose the kit that’s right for you!
Please feel free to send me an email in English only
doTERRA Canada Member Services & Will Call/Bulk Order Pickup
Address: Canada Team, 389 South 1300 West, Pleasant Grove, Utah 84062 View Map
Hours: Monday – Friday: 8 am – 6 pm (MST), Saturday/Sunday: Closed
Chat: Monday – Friday: 8 am – 8 pm (MST), Saturday/Sunday: Closed
Promotions Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
doTERRA Canada is on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/doterraca/
Step by Step Instructions to Join doTERRA CanadaYes, I want to Join doTERRA NOW »
- Click the above link then select where you would like your products to be shipped from. We have a local warehouse in Canada so we recommend that you choose “Local (OTG) Order”. If you select the International (NFR) order your products will be shipped out of the American warehouse and you will be charged in US dollars. Most people only use this option to order the few products that can only be ordered in America.
- Click the “Continue” button.
- Choose your account type and click the Continue button. Most people should select “Wholesale Customer” unless you know for sure you want to do doTERRA as a business right from the start. (The main difference between the two types is that as a Wellness Advocate you can sign people up and you must provide your Tax ID number for tax purposes. A Wholesale Customer can’t sign people up and just wants to join doTERRA to get the best pricing possible.)
- Enter your personal information
- The “Enroller ID” should already be filled in for you but if not, enter 183977.
- Create a password and check the terms and conditions button.
- Click the “Continue” button.
- Either choose the Welcome Pack and Enrollment Fee by clicking the “Add to Cart” button or choose one of the starter kits that include the Welcome Pack and Enrollment Fee. See more about each kit by clicking on the photo for that kit or view a list of all the enrollment kits. Once you have selected the kit you like, click the “Add to Cart” button below it.
- If you want to add other products to your order, search for it by name or item # in the cart.
- Make sure everything in your cart looks good and notice in your cart that for standard shipping your shipping rewards points are equal to your shipping costs. For premium shipping, they are slightly lower than the actual shipping costs. The shipping rewards points are their way of reimbursing you for shipping. So you pay for shipping up front, but then they give you SRP (shipping reward points) approximately 15 days after the end of each month. You can use those points to pay for essential oils.
- Fill out your payment information.
- Click the “Process Order Now & Continue” button.
- You will receive an on-screen confirmation that includes your doTERRA ID and in a few minutes, you will receive an order confirmation email and a Welcome to doTERRA email. If you don’t receive those, then there was a problem with your order, such as the credit card not going through, and you will need to contact doTERRA to figure out the problem.
- Within a day or two, you should receive an email from me welcoming you to my team and your starter kit a few days after that.
Click here to see all my posts about why doTERRA is the best, how to use the oils if they are safe and many more answers.
Click here if you want to learn more about the OPTIONAL monthly buying program (LRP)
Click here if you want to learn more about the OPTION of selling doTERRA after you join doTERRA