This page is about how to join doTERRA in the US in English. If you would like to know more about why to join doTERRA or how to join doTERRA in another country or language, please click here. If you have more questions you would like answered before you join doTERRA, there are tons of questions and answers in my doTERRA Sign Up FAQs post.
doTERRA Promotion Ends May 31st, 2018
Have you been waiting to join doTERRA at wholesale cost? Here is your opportunity!
Enroll in doTERRA before May 31st with a 200 PV + order and earn a FREE On Guard Protective Blend, On Guard Sanitizing Mist, On Guard Toothpaste and a 15ml Wild Orange Essential Oil with your order (Retail Value $76.67).
Here's why I think you should join doTERRA today (besides all the free stuff above):
* Something that's pretty unique about doTERRA is that most people join just to get the best prices possible, not to sell. You absolutely DO NOT have to sell anything to anyone if you join.
* After you buy your enrollment kit, you do not have to buy anything ever again. It's just like a membership to Costco, BJ's or Sam's Club. You pay for your membership and you can buy as much or little as you want for one year. If you want to renew after the year is over, you can, but there is no auto-renewal. There is no monthly purchase requirement to get the wholesale pricing.
* When you buy directly from the company, you know you are getting an authentic product for the lowest possible price and you can feel good knowing you are helping to create jobs for thousands of people all over the world.
* doTERRA has the best products and is the best essential oil company in in the world. Read why I think so here
So what does 200PV mean? It generally means $200 in the United States, but if the product is discounted, such as in a kit or if you are not in the U.S., the PV will not equal $. There is a separate column to show you PV/volume when you order.
An example of a 200 PV initial order is the Home Essentials Kit. It costs $275, is 225 PV and includes 10 bottles of the most popular oils plus the Petal Diffuser and the enrollment fee is included. There are other options, such as purchasing individual oils.
Yes, I want to Join doTERRA NOW »
How much does it cost to sign up for doTERRA?
Kits start as low as $150 and include the $35 membership fee and entitle you to wholesale pricing for one year with no monthly minimum and no auto-renewal.
An enrollment kit is the smartest option, but if you want, you can pay the $35 membership fee and then select individual oils you would like.
There’s a kit for everyone – choose the kit that’s right for you!
Please feel free to send me an email if you have any questions!
Step by Step Instructions to Join doTERRA in the United States in English
- Click this link to get started – https://www.doterra.com/US/en/site/mynaturalfamily/join-and-save
- It tells you about the different membership options and benefits. We will go over these in more detail later.
- It tells you about the renewal fee, which is only charged on your first order after your first year anniversary. It is NOT an auto charge and not something you need to worry about canceling. You are also not committing to any monthly minimum order when you sign up (unless you want to).
- Next, click the “Join doTERRA” button
- Leave the shipping country as the United States and the language as English and click the “Continue” button.
- Enter your personal information and create a password.
- Under Account Type, choose your account type and check the terms and conditions box. Most people should select “Wholesale Customer” unless you know for sure you want to do doTERRA as a business right from the start. (The main difference between the two types is that as a Wellness Advocate you can sign people up and you must provide your Tax ID number for tax purposes. A Wholesale Customer can’t sign people up and just wants to join doTERRA to get the best pricing possible.)
- The “Enroller ID” should already be filled in for you but if not, enter 183977.
- Click the “Continue” button.
- Either choose to pay the $35 membership fee by clicking the “Add” button and skipping the rest of the page or choose one of the starter kits that include the membership fee. See more about each kit by clicking on the photo for that kit or view a list of all the enrollment kits. Once you have selected the kit you like, click the “Add” button to the right of it.
- If you want to add other products to your order, click the “Continue Shopping” button. If not, click “View Cart”
- Make sure everything in your cart looks good and notice how it says you have earned 7 estimated shipping points, then click on “Proceed to Checkout.”
- Make any changes to your shipping address and choose your delivery option. See how the standard shipping is $6.99? The 7 shipping points are their way of reimbursing you for shipping. So you pay for shipping up front, but then they give you 7 SRP (shipping reward points) approximately 15 days after the end of each month. You can use those points to pay for $7 (7 PV) worth of essential oils.
- Click the “Continue” button.
- Fill out your payment information and click the “Continue” button.
- You will receive an on-screen confirmation that includes your doTERRA ID and in a few minutes, you will receive an order confirmation email and a Welcome to doTERRA email. If you don’t receive those, then there was a problem with your order, such as the credit card not going through, and you will need to contact doTERRA to figure out the problem:
Monday–Friday 8:00 am–8:00 pm MT
Saturday 9:00 am–2:00 pm MT
- Within a day or two, you should receive an email from me welcoming you to my team and your starter kit a few days after that.