doTERRA essentials oils can be effective at maintaining an already healthy thyroid. You may not realize that the thyroid produces and secretes the hormones need to regulate blood pressure, heart rate, body temperature and energy production. That’s a lot of work for one little gland to do!
Here are some essential oils that can help support your thyroid. Keep in mind that the oils work differently on different people so if you try something and don’t see results, try something else…
Carly N. said she’s found excellent thyroid support with the following:
After lots of research I made up two roller bottles, one with Balance grounding blend and geranium essential oil and the other with clove essential oil, myrrh essential oil, lemongrass essential oil, peppermint essential oil, and frankincense essential oil. I would alternate those every few days and applied each one several times a day at first.
She rolled it on her neck/thryoid area for a month or two and found that was the only thyroid support she needed. She now only uses it 3-4 times a week to maintain her healthy thyroid levels.
Take 1 drop of frankincense essential oil under your tongue 3 times a day if you want a more convenient option and want to help a few other things while you are at it.
- Take a pill when energy levels are down*
- Use before studying to help increase mental energy*
- When tired, use for an extra energy boost*
- Supports healthy cellular energy production*
- Supports healthy mitochondrial function and aerobic capacity, and improves stamina naturally without the use of harmful stimulants*
- Promotes healthy circulation*
Please let us know what has worked and not worked for you.