doTERRA Oven-Baked Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas Recipe
These sheet pan chicken fajitas couldn’t be any easier! I just throw the ingredients together and let them bake while I get tons of stuff done. Plus, they are healthy and tasty!
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Yield: 8 1x
- Category: Main Dish
- Cuisine: Mexican
- 2 pounds Chicken Breasts, (sliced into thin strips)
- 1 large Onion, (cut into large slices)
- 2 Bell Peppers, (any color, sliced)
- 2 Tbl Olive Oil
- 1 drop Oregano Essential Oil
- 1 drop Cilantro * Essential Oil
- 3 drops Lime Essential Oil
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Dried Oregano
- ½ tsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 2 tsp Real Salt * Coarse Salt *
- In a large bowl, mix together the olive oil, oregano oil, cilantro * oil, lime oil, paprika, smoked paprika, garlic powder, dried oregano, chili powder, cumin, and salt *.
- Add the chicken and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or up to 24 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Grease a large baking sheet.
- Place the marinated chicken on the baking sheet, as well as the onion and bell pepper.
- Toss together and spread evenly over the baking sheet.
- Bake on the top rack of the oven for 25-30 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve on tortillas and top with sour cream, salsa, cilantro *, and avocado.
Keywords: essential oil, chicken, Fajitas