doTERRA LRP will save you a lot of money. It is an amazing rewards program that is 100% optional. However, it is by far the most intelligent method of ordering product from doTERRA. It’s very similar to a frequent flyer program. With doTERRA, it’s 100 points a months, which is about $100 a month.
See the first square in the chart below that say Months 1 to 3? That means for the first three months that you are doing the 100 points per month, you are going to get 10% back in free product credits. That means that for every $100 you buy, you are going to get $10 back in free product credits that you can redeem any time you want.
The next 3 months it goes up and so on.
Then after your first year, it goes up to 30%
That means for every $30 you buy, you will get 30% back in free product credits.
I’ve been doing this for a long time so for every $100 I buy, I am getting $30 back in free product credits. So that’s huge.
Remember – you are already getting 25% off retail. This is an additional 10-30% off wholesale.
Another huge bonus of LRP is the Shipping Rewards Program, in which if you have an online LRP order, you receive 100 percent of the shipping costs back as points to buy more product (in essence, free shipping).
When signing up for a Wellness Advocate (wholesale) doTERRA account, you will have the option to join the doTERRA LRP Loyalty Rewards Program. Or you may join at anytime after signing up. With me, I didn’t join until I had been a member for a few months. I wanted to test the products out for a few months and make sure I really liked them before I felt I was ready to make a monthly commitment.
Here are the different levels of doTERRA LRP:
Level 1 – 1PV
If you need to have a light doTERRA month, you can order as little as 1 PV, and maintain your percentage and your current points. However, you will not earn new points and that month will not count toward advancing % levels.
Level 2 – 50PV
Place at least a 50PV order each order to earn points and advance % levels. You will also qualify to earn a 2% unilevel bonus just on the level directly under you.
Level 3 – 100PV
If you want to earn bonuses (other than the 2% unilevel mentioned above) for having people under you in any given month, you need to have a 100PV LRP order.
Level 4 – 125PV
Every month that you order at least 125 PV in one order by the 15th, you will receive the product of the month for free (usually worth $10-$15).
- You can change the processing date whenever you want.
- You can change your loyalty reward order as many times as you want up until midnight (MT) before the processing date you have chosen.
- You can have more than one LRP each month. However, each order needs to follow the “level” rules above, so if you want to buy a second order on LRP and it’s less than 50PV, you will not get points on that order.
- To not lose your LRP points you need to place at least a 1PV LRP order every month. Healing Hands donations do NOT have any PV. An LRP with only a Healings Hand donation will result in you losing accrued points and doTERRA LRP Loyalty Rewards level (%).
- All reward points and percentage will be immediately cancelled with LRP cancellation (so you will not only lose any points, but you will have to start all over again on your % – ouch!)
- No maximum monthly credit accumulation limit
- Product credits have no PV or cash redemption value and are not transferrable
- Products purchased with LRP credits are not for resale
- A huge bonus of doTERRA LRP is the Shipping Rewards Program, in which if you have an online LRP order, you receive 100 percent of the shipping costs back as points to buy more product (in essence, free shipping).
- Cancellation of LRP order must take place over the telephone by calling Member Services at 1-800-411-8151 (which is actually good, so you fully understand what you are losing by canceling)
- Learn about Loyalty Rewards Fast Track here
- You must set your order to process before the 28th of the month unless you pick it up at the Product Center in PG and then you can do it live up to the 31st
- You can’t put your order on hold or skip a month
Redeeming Points Rules
- You get the new points you earned about 15th of the month after you earned them
- Must be an LRP participant for 60 days before credits can be redeemed
- Product credits expire 12 months from the date of issue
- When redeeming points, you must pay for at least one product in the order
- A redemption fee of $3, applicable taxes, and shipping and handling charges will apply
- Reward points can be used to purchase full PV products only (this means there are certain items you can’t use to buy with your points. Basically, you can buy anything that has an oil in it. So if it doesn’t have an oil in it, you can’t use points to buy it. The main thing I know of you can’t buy with points is diffusers.)
- Reward points can be redeemed by phone (1-800-411-8151) or online in the shopping cart
doTERRA LRP Points to Keep in Mind if you Want to Earn Bonuses
- If you want to earn bonuses from Wellness Advocates under you, you must have a 100PV template at all times. This means if you place an order for less than 100PV, then right after the order processes, you need to edit your LRP template so it’s over 100PV. Fast Start (enrollment) checks are issued every Wednesday. Retail, Preferred Member and Uni-level checks are issued on the 15th so make sure your templates are good every Tuesday and from the 14-16th.
- You need to have at least 100PV each month to earn bonuses and you need to have at least one order over 100PV (so 5 20V orders don’t count)
You can read more details about the doTERRA LRP program here. I hope I helped clear some things up for you. On the surface, it’s a straightforward program, but there are several rules and things to watch out for that took me a long time to figure out, so I thought you would benefit from some of the mistakes I’ve made.