The Siberian fir tree is a popular wood for construction because of its combination of strength, versatility, and beauty. It is also a popular choice for Christmas trees. Native Americans used Siberian fir as a building material and in traditional health practices. Derived from the soft needles of the tree, Siberian Fir essential oil is most noted for feelings of soothing comfort. Aromatically, Siberian Fir evokes feelings of stability, energy, and empowerment. It can be stimulating to the senses while helping the body relax.
- When working through difficult circumstances at home or at work, diffuse Siberian Fir to reduce stress
- After strenuous activity, massage into skin for soothing comfort
- On a day when deadlines are approaching, add one drop of Siberian Fir to your shower to evoke feelings of energy and empowerment
- Diffuse for an energizing effect
- Evokes feelings of stability
- Place a few drops on your terra-cotta ornaments for a bright holiday scent
Siberian Fir Oil Product Description
The Siberian fir tree has long been used as building material, Christmas trees, and even by Native Americans for traditional health practices. Despite the versatile applications for the tree, Siberian fir is also useful for producing a potent essential oil. Siberian Fir essential oil can be used topically or aromatically promote calming, stabilizing, and even energizing effects for the user, with a clean, crisp aroma that is reminiscent of a wooded forest. As a unique essential oil, Siberian Fir has the power to soothe skin, reduce stress, uplift the atmosphere, and more.
Siberian Fir Oil Uses and Benefits
- The calming aroma of Siberian Fir essential oil can be helpful after strenuous, taxing activity. To take advantage of these benefits, massage Siberian Fir oil into the skin after vigorous physical activity. When applying Siberian Fir to the skin, it is often a good idea to dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to avoid irritation. Combine one to two drops of Siberian Fir essential oil with a few drops of Fractionated Coconut Oil, and gently rub onto the skin for soothing comfort.
- Diffuse Siberian Fir essential oil for an energizing effect when you feel tired or lazy in the afternoons. You can also diffuse Siberian Fir to evoke feelings of stability when feeling unsettled. If you want to create a diffuser blend using Siberian Fir, try combining two drops of Wintergreen essential oil, two drops of Juniper Berry essential oil, one drop of Cinnamon essential oil, one drop of Cypress essential oil, and one drop of Siberian Fir. This combination will produce an invigorating, fresh scent that is perfect to diffuse in the living room, kitchen, or any open area.
- Like other highly aromatic oils, Siberian Fir essential oil can be extremely helpful for homemade cleaning solutions. Whether you are deep cleaning, spring cleaning, or just wiping down the kitchen counters, fresh, potent oils like Siberian Fir always come in handy. You can make your own Pine Floor Cleaner at home using Douglas Fir essential oil, Siberian Fir, Cypress essential oil, and Lemon essential oil. Combine these essential oils into one gallon of warm water and add two tablespoons of liquid castile soap . Dip a mop or a rag into your DIY floor cleaner and use it to wipe down any flooring that could use some extra shine. This mixture can also be used to clean your countertops—just pour the concoction into a spray bottle and clean to your heart’s content.
- Are you stressed at work? Are important deadlines approaching? Could you use a little encouragement? Siberian Fir can provide an energetic and empowering aroma for days when you might be dragging your feet. On a day when deadlines are looming, consider adding one to two drops of Siberian Fir to your morning shower to help evoke feelings of empowerment and energy.
- Because Siberian fir trees are often used as Christmas trees, the uplifting, fresh scent of Siberian Fir essential oil is commonly used around the holidays. Consider adding a few drops of Siberian Fir oil to display pinecones, homemade potpourri, or other holiday décor. With just a few drops, you can invite the smell of the holidays into your home—whether you have a real Christmas tree or not. You can also add a few drops of Siberian Fir essential oil to terra-cotta ornaments to give your tree a bright holiday scent. During the holiday season, there are endless uses for the potent, uplifting scent of Siberian Fir essential oil.
- Whether you spend your days at home or at work, frustrating or tense situations are bound to arise. Diffuse Siberian Fir essential oil in the essential oil diffuser of your choice to reduce stress when working through difficult circumstances. Siberian Fir oil can be helpful for moderating stressful situations at work, so consider keeping a bottle and diffuser at your desk. If you don’t have time to diffuse Siberian Fir essential oil, rub a few drops between your palms and inhale to promote an uplifting, stabilizing feeling.
- Want to make your own cologne? This Essential Oil Cologne recipe harnesses the potent power of Clove essential oil, Bergamot essential oil, Lemon essential oil, and Siberian Fir essential oils to provide an “Earthy Spice” scent that can be used by both men and women.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
* Statements with asterisks refer to internal use. All others refer to aromatic or topical use.
doTERRA Siberian Fir Uses