I used the TerraShield Spray on a camping trip my family took last summer. We camped up the American Fork Canyon in Utah and wanted to make sure the bugs would keep their distance from our family. My husband offered to put TerraShield Spray on everyone in the family but my son didn’t want to bother with it. Unluckily for him, he was the only person who felt the effects of the bugs from the trip.
TerraShield is my family’s favorite blend for the summer. We spend a lot of time outside and this is the magic that wards off any insects that want to join our summer festivities. This oil is safe for everyone in your family and can even help your garden flourish by giving it a protective barrier.
TerraShield has recently been updated to include Tamanu oil which not only provided extra benefits for your use but is positively impacting families in Madagascar through dōTERRA’s Cō-Impact Sourcing. This blend can be diffused or applied topically using the TerraShield Spray to provide a defense against the annoyances of outdoor activities.
When it comes to outdoor protection, no defense is better than Mother Nature’s offerings.
- Diffuse Terrashield to protect you from insects during your summer barbeque
- Apply to kid’s arms and legs to help them get the most out of their summer vacation
- To focus on experiencing nature instead of avoiding it, apply TerraShield before a hike
- Apply topically or place on aromatherapy jewelry while camping or on a fishing trip
- Acts as an effective insect repellent
- Helps ward off insects
- Don’t let Mosquitos ruin your outdoor experience, use TerraShield
Buy Oil or read reviews on Amazon »
Buy Spray or read reviews on Amazon »
Learn how to get the best possible price »
Yes, I want to Join doTERRA NOW »
When it comes to protecting yourself from outdoor annoyances, what better way than protecting yourself with Mother Nature’s offerings itself? Though often unseen, many plants contain a vapor barrier provided by the essential oils that protect them from potential threats in their environment. The TerraShield essential oil blend harnesses these plant-protecting essential oils into one product for an effective outdoor blend. Combining Cedarwood, Ylang Ylang, Catnip, Lemon Eucalyptus, Litsea, Nootka, Arborvitae, and Vanilla Bean Absolute, TerraShield is a topical and aromatic blend that can improve any outdoor adventure as its natural ingredients aid in protecting against environmental annoyances. Due to its organic nature, the TerraShield oil is safe for all to use.
Uses and Benefits
- TerraShield is most commonly known for its ability to act as a natural and effective barrier and to protect against outdoor threats. These protecting effects are a result of Cedarwood, Arborvitae, and catnip plant essential oils which contain natural repellant properties. If you are looking for a natural barrier for yourself or your loved ones, TerraShield is the perfect essential oil blend to use.
- Because the TerraShield blend is made up of essential oils from plants, it is natural and safe to use on the whole family. So put away those toxic outdoor sprays, liquids, or lotions, and try something a little more organic with TerraShield oil.
- To help your kid’s get the most of their summer vacation, make sure they are thoroughly protected and prepared for their outdoor adventures by applying the TerraShield topically. For best results, apply TerraShield to your child’s arms and legs before he or she goes outside, and make sure to get your arms and legs, too.
- Preparing for the ultimate outdoor barbeque? To keep environmental annoyances from ruining your summer, add three to four drops of TerraShield oil to the diffuser of your choice, and diffuse. TerraShield will assist in allowing you and your guests to enjoy a good meal in the great outdoors.
- TerraShield not only protects you when you’re outdoors, it can also be used to protect you while indoors. Spray the TerraShield around your door and windowsills to protect your home. You can also use TerraShield around tent doors and windows while camping.
- For your next fishing trip, apply TerraShield oil to your arms and neck or place a drop of TerraShield on a piece of Aromatherapy jewelry and wear it while you’re out.
- The outdoors provide limitless amounts of fun and amazement that should not go unnoticed. With the TerraShield, you can focus on experiencing the many facets of nature while avoiding those occasional environmental annoyances. This oil will provide you with a new level of comfort in the outside scene and allow you to enjoy every minute of Mother Nature’s beauty.
- Ylang Ylang Flower
- Nootka Wood
- Cedarwood Wood
- Catnip Plant
- Lemon Eucalyptus Leaf
- Litsea Fruit
- Arborvitae Wood
- Vanilla Bean Absolute
- Fractionated Coconut Oil
- Tamanu Seed
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply to desired areas before outdoor activity. Reapply every few hours as needed.
TerraShield Spray Outdoor Protection Uses
Spray Ingredients and Benefits
When it comes to outdoor protection, there’s no better defense than Mother Nature’s own offerings.
Terrashield Spray Outdoor Blend
This stuff works!
I would use it to shield against mosquitos!
Just made some all-natural bug spray for our household. 30 drops of TerraShield and the rest water in a small squirt bottle. Usually mosquitoes are attracted to me CONSTANTLY but with this stuff, not a single bite!! We also spray it on our dogs to help keep away bugs from them, too.
Oooh, my poor little kiddoes’ legs and arms need this! The bugs around our yard and creek are awful this year.
I would use it for my daily walk on the nature path up the road.
I would use it anytime I am outside
We have crazy bugs in Florida!
I would use it when I camp
I would use it when we go camping!
i would use it when i was out in the gardens
I can’t work in my garden with out getting eaten alive by mosquitoes so I am all for trying out a natural solution.
i would use for mosquitoes while out in the yard
I would use on my boys for camping!!
Have yet to try this but heard its good for bug spray!!
Sharon Harris Hively
I am extremely allergic to many bugs’ venom, so I spend the summer covered in red blotches. I think this would help me a lot.
Ellen @ My not so Simple Life
My girls get mean looking mosquito bites every summer. I would use this to protect my family.
I would use it when I am outside with the ducks!
I would use Terrashield to help protect myself and my family against the horrible Mosquitos and ticks this year!,
I have not yet tried doTerra oils yet but am interest in the ones for aging and wrinkles in your face
I am the one who always gets bit by mosquitoes in the summer so I would use this to repel them!
i’ll use it when I take walks at night.
I would use Terra Shield when I am in the yard gardening or mowing the lawn.
I would use it as a mosquito repellant when we travel to Africa!
I’d use it for when we go to parks. I don’t want mosquitoes eating up me or my family!
Just like most places in the states, we have a lot of biting insects. Need all the help we can get and I would rather try to do it more naturally.
Wow, the more I read the more impressed I am with DoTerra, I would want this one for the mosquitos here in Oklahoma which are horrible in the summer time, them and the ticks.. DoTerra Terrs Shield Essential Oil Repellent Blend would get a workout her in OK
I’ll use it when I go hiking.
I’m moving to a house by a river and swampy area in a month or so and we’re very tasty people! I’ve never seen a mosquito head for someone like the head for us. and Black flies! I’m allergic to the bites and they think I’m just wonderful!
i would use terrashield for my son, my husband & myself this spring & summer! we’ll be gardening a bunch ? thanks so much!
This would be great for camping this summer.
We’d use it when we’re outside here in Florida! We get lots of yucky bugs
I would try them on flies ticks and Mosquitos.
I WOULD LOVE TO TRY THE TERRESHIELD OUT ON THESE TEXAS MOSQUITOES
We have 14 grandchildren, all of whom, as you can imagine, always outside. I would love to try this on them to eliminate some of the common bites they get.