If you are thinking about joining doTERRA, you may have TONS of questions about the whole doTERRA sign up process or you may be ready right now. I have been using their products myself for six years and selling them online for almost that long so I am here to answer your questions with this essential oils guide full of FAQs!
If you are ready to join doTERRA, just click the link below!
Not in the USA English Speaking? doTERRA Has Many Offices Worldwide! See Your Options to Buy or Join doTERRA in Other Countries
Please watch my personal doTERRA review of how doTERRA has helped our family to help you make an informed decision before you join doTERRA:
doTERRA Review from a Mother
My daughter minimizes the effects of seasonal threats with Breathe Respiratory Blend and lime essential oil.
I have less issues with occasional stomach upset thanks to peppermint essential oil and Digestzen Digestive Blend.
InTune Focus Blend helps my husband keep his focus while getting his master's degree.
My youngest daughter even asks for Serenity Restful Blend at night and goes to sleep so much easier with it!
We recently moved to Germany where my husband serves in the USAF and using On Guard Protective Blend along with the A2Z Chewables really helps support our healthy immune function.
It's wonderful knowing I can help my family with everyday issues and health naturally. I have comfort using doTERRA, whereas I never had that with conventional medicine. "
- S. Nichols
doTERRA Review from Member Since 2014
Her communication skills are the best I’ve seen in years. I’m impressed on how quickly she responds to me, always responding with excellence. I never have to get frustrated in waiting for a response or having to repeat my question to her. She is extremely thorough and responsive.
I love her passion and continual efforts to forward practical information out to her LRPs. I believe Rebecca wants the best for her family and wants to share her bests with the world. I am grateful our paths have crossed even though we are miles apart. I hope someday to meet up with her to give her thanks in person for changing my life and my family’s life for the better."
- Cathy G.
- K. Mozina
doTERRA as a Business Review
Rubbing On Guard on my feet morning and night and diffusing it during the day really helped support my healthy immune function.
I've had success with rubbing peppermint on my stomach to alleviate occasional stomach upset.
If you want to try a quality product that will help support your health, then definitely try doTERRA Essential Oils."
- D. Davis
Common doTERRA Sign Up Questions and Answers
How much do I have to buy every month?
Nothing. After you purchase the membership enrollment kit, there is no minimum quota, obligation, recurring charge or mandatory monthly order.
Click here if you want to learn more about the OPTIONAL monthly buying program aka Loyalty Rewards Program (LRP) where you can get up to 30% of your purchases back in free product points, which you can redeem for free products.
How much do I have to sell?
Nothing. You really don’t have to sell anything ever. You can if you want to but there really is no pressure to sell. If selling interests you, click here to learn more.
Why should I join doTERRA?
If you don’t already think doTERRA essential oils are the BEST view my online class and you can either watch a video of my class or read through the class. It’s pretty much exactly what I would say to you if I were teaching the class in your home and is a good doTERRA membership overview.
Are doTERRA oils better than others?
Yes. Read my article called “Top 10 Reasons Why doTERRA is the Best Essential Oil Company” to see you can see why I think it’s the best essential oil brand.
Watch this video to learn why I think doTERRA is the best essential oil company:
How much does it cost to join doTERRA?
Kits start as low as $150 US and include the $35 membership fee and entitle you to wholesale pricing for one year with no monthly minimum and no auto-renewal.
An enrollment kit is the smartest option, but if you want, you can pay the $35 enrollment fee and then buy individual oils you would like.
How much is the doTERRA starter kit?
There are eight different starter kits to choose from and they all include the $35 membership fee. They range in cost from $150 to $2,750. The larger the kit, the larger the discount and/or rewards. View a list of all the enrollment kits
How much are doTERRA oils?
Click here to view the price list. If the price seems high to you, remember that doTERRA essential oils are pure with absolutely nothing added. Pretty much every other company adds inexpensive and sometimes dangerous fillers to their oils to get the prices down. They are also highly concentrated. For example, there are about 50 lemons in just one bottle of lemon essential oil.
What are the doTERRA products?
What does PV mean?
This can best be explained by looking at the price list. Notice the different column headings. PV is usually the same as Wholesale except in some items, like kits since there is a discount for those items.
How long does my wholesale membership last?
Your initial enrollment lasts for one year. After one year if you want to keep buying, on the next order you place you will be charged a $25 renewal fee and you will receive a free bottle of peppermint.
If you do not want to renew your membership, simply do not place an order after your first year and you will not be charged the yearly renewal fee.
How much is shipping?
You may get those details here. Also keep in mind that with LRP (monthly) orders shipping is free and if you live near their corporate offices, you may always pick up for free.
How do I cancel my doTERRA membership?
You don’t need to do anything if you don’t want to buy products anymore. Just simply don’t order and after a year your membership will automatically expire.
If you wish to renew your membership anytime after a year, simply place an order and and you will be charged a yearly $25 membership fee and given a free peppermint essential oil. Since it’s wholesale cost is $22, your membership kinda sorta only costs $3 a year.
HOWEVER, if you participate in the optional monthly ordering program called LRP (Loyalty Rewards Program) then you will need to call member services and cancel that or you will continue to get your monthly orders. Make sure you use any points before you do or you will lose those.
How to Join doTERRA
There are just a few easy steps to get started. After joining, you will be able to buy as little or as much product as you want at wholesale prices for one year.
- Click this link to get started
- Change the shipping country and language if you want and click the “Continue” button.
- Enter your personal information and create a password.
- Under Account Type, choose your account type and check the terms and conditions box. Most people should select “Wholesale Customer” unless you know for sure you want to do this as a business right from the start. (The main difference between the two types is that as a Wellness Advocate you can sign people up and you must provide your Tax ID number for tax purposes. A Wholesale Customer can’t sign people up and just wants to join to get the best pricing possible.)
- The “Enroller ID” should already be filled in for you but if not, enter 183977.
- Click the “Continue” button.
- Either choose to pay the $35 membership fee by clicking the “Add” button and skipping the rest of the page or choose one of the starter kits that include the membership fee. See more about each kit by clicking on the photo for that kit or view a list of all the enrollment kits. Once you have selected the kit you like, click the “Add” button to the right of it.
- If you want to add other products to your order, click the “Continue Shopping” button. If not, click “View Cart.”
- Make sure everything in your cart looks good and notice how it says you have earned 7 estimated shipping points, then click on “Proceed to Checkout.”
- Make any changes to your shipping address and choose your delivery option. See how the standard shipping is $6.99? The 7 shipping points are their way of reimbursing you for shipping. So you pay for shipping up front, but then they give you 7 SRP (shipping reward points) approximately 15 days after the end of each month. You can use those points to pay for $7 (7 PV) worth of essential oils.
- Click the “Continue” button.
- Fill out your payment information and click the “Continue” button.
- You will receive an on-screen confirmation that includes your ID and in a few minutes, you will receive an order confirmation email and a welcome email. If you don’t receive those, then there was a problem with your order, such as the credit card not going through, and you will need to contact member services to figure out the problem:
Monday–Friday 8:00 am–8:00 pm MT
Saturday 9:00 am–2:00 pm MT
- Within a day or two, you should receive an email from me welcoming you to my team and your starter kit a few days after that.