Serenity combines essential oils renowned for their ability to lessen feelings of tension and calm emotions, and support a restful sleep when used aromatically. Apply one to two drops to the hands and inhale throughout the day to help reduce worry from life’s daily stressors, or diffuse at night to help quiet a restless baby or child.
The addition of Cedarwood, Ho Wood, and Vetiver essential oils gives Serenity a grounding aroma that calms the mind and soothes the senses. Serenity can be used in conjunction with Serenity Restful Complex Softgels. The Serenity essential oil blend creates a relaxing environment while the softgels promote a restful night’s sleep.*
- Creates a perfect escape with its calming, renewing fragrance
- Promotes relaxation and a restful sleeping environment
- Diffuses into a subtle aroma ideal for relaxation
- Lessens feelings of tension and calms emotions
- Apply to bottoms of feet at bedtime to help wind down before going to sleep
- Add two to three drops to a warm bath with Epsom salts to create a peaceful, renewing aroma
- Diffuse to help promote relaxation and decrease stress
- Apply to an aromatherapy necklace to help reduce anxious feelings throughout the day
- Diffuse at a family reunion when tensions may run high
#1 - Join doTERRA with a 100 PV enrollment order in January 2020.
#2 - Sign up for the Loyalty Rewards Program (LRP) and place a 100 PV loyalty order in February.
#3- Enjoy 100 free product points!
Serenity Product Description
Serenity Restful Blend combines a select group of powerful, CPTG® essential oils to help calm and relax when stressful feelings arise. With so many high-stress moments and situations all around, it is not uncommon to feel overwhelmed and tense.
The Serenity Restful Blend can be used aromatically and topically to promote relaxation, encourage calm emotions, and lessen feelings of tension. Serenity is an ideal essential oil to have around both day and night as it can aid in reducing everyday stresses and promote a relaxing night’s sleep. When used in a diffuser, this blend will help calm and renew with its sweet fragrance.
Serenity Uses and Benefits
- When you start to feel the stress of life weigh on you, take time to stop and smell some Serenity. Serenity can create a perfect escape from intense emotions with its calming and renewing fragrance. Next time you find yourself in a stressful situation, diffuse Serenity.
- Getting a good night’s sleep can sometimes be a challenge. If constant thoughts are keeping you awake at night or you are having difficulty calming a restless child for bedtime, apply Serenity to the bottoms of your or your child’s feet to help wind down before going to sleep and to promote relaxation. Serenity can also be diffused to encourage a restful sleeping environment.
- Enrich your environment with the sweet and warm smells of Serenity by diffusing this essential oil blend. Simply add three to four drops of Serenity into the diffuser of your choice and diffuse. This blend is ideal for relaxation and will fill the room with its subtle, calming aroma.
- Serenity helps to lessen feelings of tension and calm emotions. When you feel tension and stress levels rising, use Serenity aromatically or topically to keep your emotions feeling calm and relaxed.
- Treat yourself to a relaxing bath with the Serenity blend. Fill your bath with water at a temperature you prefer and add two to three drops of Serenity along with Epsom salts . This will create a peaceful and renewing aroma that will help melt away tight emotions.
- After a long day of work or various to-do’s, take time to destress and unwind. Start by adding Serenity to the diffuser of your choice and diffuse. Once you’ve begun to diffuse, find a comfortable position on a chair or couch and close your eyes. Empty your mind of the tasks of the day and allow your thoughts to clear. Diffusing Serenity during moments like this will help promote relaxation and decrease stress.
- Enjoy the benefits of Serenity wherever you go with DIY Aromatherapy Jewelry. This jewelry is made from natural clay that easily absorbs essential oils. Once you have made and personalized your Aromatherapy Jewelry, add a drop of Serenity to your clay pendant. The Serenity will help reduce anxious feelings throughout the day.
- Sometimes getting the extended family together can be a party, and other times…not so much. If tension is starting to rise during your family get-togethers, try adding a little Serenity. Diffusing Serenity will help diffuse tension when it may be running high.
What oils are in Serenity?
- Lavender Flower
- Sweet Marjoram Leaf
- Roman Chamomile Flower
- Ylang Ylang Flower
- Hawaiian Sandalwood
- Vanilla Bean Absolute
How do you use Serenity?
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to the desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
* Statements with asterisks refer to internal use. All others refer to aromatic or topical use.
More doTERRA Serenity Essential Oil Uses
Mix and match the following calming essential oils in your diffuser:
Grounding and Gleeful Blend
This blend smells INCREDIBLE and is the perfect combination to diffuse when guests come over to help settle nerves and encourage conversation
3 drops Serenity Restful Blend
3 drops Lime
You’ve Got This
1 drop Peppermint
1 drop Serenity Restful Blend
2 drops Motivate Encouraging Blend
3 drops Vetiver
3 drops Serenity Restful Blend
4 drops Serenity Calming Blend
3 drops Clary Sage
1 drop Peace Reassuring Blend
A Better Nights Sleep
Wedding Day Oils
Serenity or Lavender
My Kids Will Go to Bed Soon