- Provides immediate conditioning, smoothing, and shine
- Helps to replace the appearance of hair mass lost through chemical and mechanical treatments
- Helps improve the visible signs of damaged hair
- Helps keep hair looking healthy even when exposed to sunlight or blow drying and helps increase color retention in chemically treated hair
- Provides deep conditioning and promotes hair surface maintenance in chemically treated hair, leaving hair soft, shiny, and silky
- Reduces combing force in both wet and dry hair to reduce styling damage to hair
- Reduces the appearance of split ends
- Reduces the appearance of mechanical styling damage to hair and shortens styling time by reducing drying time
Salon Essentials Smoothing Conditioner Product Description
Designed to create luminous, healthy-looking hair, the doTERRA Salon Essentials Smoothing Conditioner uses some of the finest natural ingredients and best essential oils for hair to reduce visible signs of damage, prevent static, and smooth strands. A must-have product from the doTERRA Salon Essentials line, the Smoothing Conditioner will take any hairstyle to the next level with smoothing, moisturizing ingredients that are soft on hair.
Salon Essentials Smoothing Conditioner Uses and Benefits
- For those who worry about maintaining hair color after a pricey trip to the salon, the Smoothing Conditioner can help provide hair color maintenance and protection. Whether you color your hair often, or just want to make your color last as long as possible, the Smoothing Conditioner includes natural botanical extracts to help maintain and protect color.
- If you commonly deal with damaged or split ends, the Smoothing Conditioner is designed to improve the visible signs of damaged hair and reduce the appearance of split ends. With soothing essential oils, the Smoothing Conditioner provides immediate conditioning, smoothing, and shine.
- Unlike other hair products and deep conditioners that include unsafe toxins and chemicals, the doTERRA Salon Essentials Smoothing Conditioner includes a CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade blend of Peppermint, Marjoram, Lavender, Cedarwood, Eucalyptus, Rosemary, and more to protect the hair and keep the scalp looking clean and healthy. When you use the Smoothing Conditioner, there is no need to worry about harmful toxins damaging your hair—the soothing power of essential oils will promote smooth, healthy-looking locks.
- Coloring and styling can take a serious toll on the hair, and often lead to damage or the appearance of hair mass loss. The Smoothing Conditioner can help replace the appearance of hair mass lost through mechanical and chemical treatments, making it the perfect product for those who style or color their hair often.
- Harnessing the power of essential oils for hair, the Smoothing Conditioner not only acts as a daily conditioner but as a deep conditioner that promotes hair surface maintenance, specifically for chemically treated hair. This deep conditioning will leave the hair feeling silky, soft, and shiny.
- If you worry about the damage caused to hair by styling, the Smoothing Conditioner can help keep hair looking healthy even when exposed to damaging elements like blow dryers and brushing. As it smoothes the hair, the Smoothing Conditioner reduces the combing force in both wet and dry hair to help reduce styling damage to hair. Not only will the Smoothing Conditioner help reduce styling damage to hair, but it also reduces drying time—shaving a few minutes off styling time every day.
– See more at: https://doterra.com/US/en/blog/spotlight-doterra-salon-essentials-smoothing-conditioner#sthash.QHKG4hit.dpuf
Directions for Use
After shampooing, work evenly into wet hair. Wait one minute, then rinse thoroughly. For external use only.