- Soothes the systems of the body*
- Has a calming effect on the skin, mind, and body*
- May help to support healthy immune system function*
- Add one to two drops to your favorite moisturizer, shampoo, or conditioner to promote youthfullooking skin and hair
- Add one to two drops to herbal teas or hot drinks to soothe the body and mind*
- Diffuse or apply to bottoms of feet at bedtime
- Blends with lavender or balance
- Diffuse to soothe anger and irritability
- Apply to wrists and neck for a peaceful evening at home
- Apply to chest over heart for feelings of well-being
Frankincense is the king of oils. Give your body the royal treatment with a free bottle. When you place any 200 PV order during December, you’ll automatically get a 15 mL bottle of Frankincense for FREE!
Roman Chamomile Essential Oil Product Description
In ancient Rome, Roman Chamomile was used to help soldiers take courage during times of war. Since then, Roman Chamomile essential oil has become popular for its sweet, soothing nature. With a unique, floral scent and chemical components known for their soothing abilities, doTERRA Roman Chamomile essential oil is a must-have for any essential oil collection.
Roman Chamomile Essential Oil Uses and Benefits
- With a chemical profile full of esters and other calming constituents, Roman Chamomile oil can be helpful in soothing the systems of the body when used internally.* Keep a bottle of Roman Chamomile oil on hand and take a drop or two with water when your mind or body need help to calm down.* Day or night, this oil can help create feelings of comfort when you need them most.
- The soothing properties of Roman Chamomile are also helpful for when you want to soothe your skin or tame your hair. People often use Roman Chamomile for skin by adding one to two drops of the oil in a daily moisturizer. Incorporating Roman Chamomile into your daily skincare regimen will help you utilize the soothing benefits of Roman Chamomile while promoting youthful-looking skin. If you want to use Roman Chamomile oil for hair, you might consider adding a few drops to your shampoo or conditioner. Not only will this promote healthy-looking hair, but it will also leave your locks with a fresh and floral scent.
- Aside from its soothing qualities, Roman Chamomile oil may also help support healthy immune system function when used internally.* To reap the immune-supporting benefits of Roman Chamomile, you can easily add it to your water or a hot beverage in order to take the essential oil internally.*
- A great time to take advantage of the soothing, calming benefits of Roman Chamomile is at bedtime. If you feel frazzled from a long, stressful day, apply Roman Chamomile oil to the bottoms of your feet during your bedtime routine. The sweet, herbaceous aroma of the oil will help set the stage before you go to sleep. You can also diffuse the oil in your bedroom using the essential oil diffuser of choice to help create a soothing atmosphere at the end of a long day.
- Possibly one of the most popular uses for the Roman Chamomile plant and Roman Chamomile is in herbal teas or hot drinks to add flavor, and provide soothing benefit.* If you enjoy a warm cup of tea first thing in the morning, during a break at work, or while you read your favorite novel before bed, consider adding one to two drops of Roman Chamomile to an herbal tea or hot beverage. Adding Roman Chamomile oil to your favorite tea will help soothe the body and mind*—no matter the time of day.
- Diffusing Roman Chamomile not only soothes the mind, but it can help soothe anger and irritability on those days when you are feeling agitated or find yourself in the middle of a contentious situation. When you feel angry or irritable, diffuse Roman Chamomile in your diffuser of choice, and allow the calming, floral tones to wash over you. If you don’t have time to diffuse the oil while you wait to calm down, you can also place one to two drops of the oil in your hands, rub them together, and inhale slowly for 30 seconds. This will allow you to harness the calming power of Roman Chamomile while you deal with frustrating or irritating situations.
- While diffusing Roman Chamomile can create a peaceful atmosphere, you can also apply the oil topically for a relaxing sensation. When you want to spend a peaceful evening at home, apply Roman Chamomile to your wrists and neck. For feelings of well-being, apply the oil to your chest, over the heart. When applied topically, Roman Chamomile will help soothe the soul, while leaving a refreshing scent behind.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to the desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
6 Tea Recipes to Decrease Stress
doTERRA Essential Oil Beauty Recipes
Smooth Shiny Hair
doTERRA Essential Oil Diffuser Blend Recipes
3 drops Sandalwood
3 drops Vetiver
3 drops Lavender
2 drops Roman Chamomile
Looking for a diffuser blend to help you relax into a deep sleep? Give this one a try!
3 drops Lavender Essential Oil: Promotes peaceful emotions and a feeling of relaxation, improving sleep
3 drops Roman Chamomile: Has a calming effect on the mind and body
1 drop Vetiver: Promotes soothing, grounding effects on emotions and helps with falling asleep
Mix and match the following calming essential oils in your diffuser:
Tranquility Tea Blend
doTERRA Essential Oil Roller Bottle Blend Recipes
10 drops Lavender
10 drops Frankincense
10 drops Vetiver
5 drops Roman Chamomile