I don’t know about you but I like some peace in my life, especially when it comes to road trips. The fun part about dōTERRA is they actually have an essential oil blend that is called Peace so I make sure to pack that for all my long car trips, or just anytime I’m in the car. dōTERRA’s Peace was made as part of their Emotional Aromatherapy System and is only one of six wonderful blends to help keep your and your family’s emotions balanced.Use the Peace Reassuring Blend to promote feelings of contentment, composure, and reassurance when anxious feelings overwhelm your emotions.
- Promotes feelings of peace, reassurance, and contentment
- Counteracts anxious and fearful emotions
- Diffuse at night time to promote a calming environment and restful sleep.
- When experiencing anxious feelings, apply one drop to hands, rub together, and inhale deeply.
- Diffuse or inhale before taking a test, presenting to a large group, or in times of worry or distress.
- To calm an upset or restless child, apply to bottoms of feet.
Life’s events can fill us with many different, and sometimes unwanted, emotions, some of the most trying being fear and anxiousness. These emotions can easily cause us to worry as they contort our feelings and leave us distressed. With so many overwhelming situations and emotions swirling around us, it is important to take time to breathe deep and balance our emotions with the aid of “Peace”. Made with a blend of mint and floral essential oils, Peace can help calm the emotions within and reunite us with a peaceful mindset. When you feel the worries and pressures of life start to weigh on you, use Peace to help restore feelings of reassurance and contentment.
Uses and Benefits
- Peace includes some of the most relaxing and calming oils such as Lavender, Marjoram, Vetiver and Ylang Ylang. The balance of calming essential oils in this blend creates a combination that is perfect for renewing tranquil emotions. When used topically or aromatically, the Peace blend can promote feelings of peace, contentment, and reassurance.
- When anxious and fearful feelings start to arise, use the Peace blend to counteract these emotions. Peace is formulated with specific essential oils that work to dismiss feelings of fear and anxiousness. To quickly receive the benefits of the Peace essential oil blend, apply one drop of “Peace” to your hands and rub them together. Then, cup your hands around your nose and inhale deeply.
- If you find yourself struggling to sleep at night, diffuse Peace oil. The Peace blend is an ideal nighttime blend that can promote a calming environment and restful sleep. For best results, apply one to two drops of the Peace blend to the diffuser of your choice and diffuse.
- Do you get nervous before taking a test or when presenting to large groups? If you start to feel worried or distressed before a nerve-wracking event, diffuse or inhale the Peace essential oil blend for a little emotional comfort.
- Whether you’re a parent, a grandparent, a sibling, or a friend, everyone has seen or experienced a child’s tantrum. For those moments, there is “Peace”. Next time you see your son or daughter or a loved one’s child become upset or restless, apply Peace to the bottoms of the child’s feet to help calm him or her. (This should be done after the caregiver’s consent.)
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use one to two drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to the desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
* Statements with asterisks refer to internal use. All others refer to aromatic or topical use.