Here you can learn about doTERRA Past Tense essential oil uses with recipes. I explain all about Past Tense and all the ways you can use it and how to use it.
- Eases feelings of tension
- Helps reduce stress and anxious feelings
- Help provide grounding and balanced emotions
- Add to temples and back of the neck before taking a test
- Apply to bottom of feet before an important meeting to help ease stressful feelings
- Apply to wrists while traveling to help calm emotions
- Massage into shoulders, neck, and back for a cooling, soothing sensation
- Calms emotions
- Packaged for convenient application in a roll-on bottle
doTERRA Past Tense Tension Blend Uses – Product Description
With a perfect mix of CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade® essential oils, PastTense Tension Blend offers a convenient and easy way to ground and balance emotions. This proprietary blend was carefully crafted with essential oils that contain cooling, calming, and soothing properties and can be used in a variety of different ways to help reduce stressful and anxious feelings. The calming effects of PastTense oil can quickly be felt when applied to the neck, shoulders, or behind the ears. PastTense also comes in a 10mL roll-on bottle, which makes it convenient for quick access and on-the-go occasions.
doTERRA Past Tense Tension Blend Uses and Benefits
- The selected essential oils that make up the PastTense tension blend are ideal for mind and mood. When applied topically, the PastTense essential oil blend helps promote grounded and balanced emotions. For quick access to these powerful benefits, apply PastTense to your neck, shoulders, or behind your ears.
- Is your to-do list stacking up while your time is winding down? When you have too much to do and little time to do it in, feelings of stress can often be the unwanted product. Keep those stressful feelings at bay and welcome in calm feelings by applying a little PastTense oil. The PastTense essential oil blend is designed to help ease stressful feelings and is great for tense moments.
- Take your PastTense oil with you wherever you go! PastTense was designed for convenient essential oil emotional support. Its 10mL roll-on structure is easy to carry in a pocket, purse, backpack, and much more. Next time you foresee a stressful situation, don’t worry; just keep your PastTense oil close for quick and convenient application when needed.
- One of the best ways to overcome tense feelings is through massage. After a stressful day, massage PastTense into your shoulders, neck, and back for a cooling and soothing sensation. The PastTense essential oil blend will aid in releasing stressful feelings and is a perfect companion for a deep massage. Dilute PastTense with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to help maximize the reach of the blend while minimizing skin sensitivity.
- Stressful situations are all around us, but that doesn’t mean we need to be stressed. Before your next test or public presentation, make sure to apply PastTense oil to your temples and the back of your neck. Applying PastTense oil will help calm your emotions and lessen anxious and stressful feelings.
- Does traveling make you feel uneasy? You’re not alone. Traveling by plane, car, or boat can often bring on anxious or tense feelings. Before or during traveling, apply PastTense to your wrists. The grounding and soothing properties of this blend will help calm emotions, allowing you to relax and enjoy your journey.
- Stay calm and keep your emotions in check during important meetings by using PastTense. Before a significant meeting, apply PastTense oil to the bottoms of your feet. The oil will absorb through the feet and allow your body to receive the benefits of PastTense faster. The PastTense essential oil blend will aid in decreasing tense and stressful feelings and will help you feel emotionally balanced during your meeting.
- When experiencing a big life change, make sure to have PastTense oil close by. Big changes can be full of fun surprises, but they can also cause an increase of stressful and anxious feelings. Topically apply PastTense behind the ears to quickly reduce some of the negative feelings that accompany change.
- Help your body and mind relax and unwind before taking a test. Apply some PastTense oil to your neck, shoulders, or behind your ears to help ease feelings of tension before an important exam. This will help reduce adverse emotions so that you can focus on the facts that really matter.
- Who doesn’t feel overwhelmed every once in a while? When you’re experiencing an influx of stressed or tense feelings, use PastTense. The PastTense essential oil blend contains Lavender, Chamomile, and Frankincense. These ingredients have strong calming properties and will aid in calming emotions.
doTERRA Past Tense Tension Blend Uses – Directions for Use
Topical use: Apply to the desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
doTERRA Past Tense Tension Blend Uses – Cautions
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
* Statements with asterisks refer to internal use. All others refer to aromatic or topical use.
If you like these doTERRA Past Tense Tension Blend Uses recipes, you may also like these:
More doTERRA Past Tense Tension Blend Uses
doTERRA Miscellaneous Essential Oil Recipes
Plan for Tomorrow
PastTense Essential Oil