- Enhances and sustains a sense of focus
- Supports efforts of those who have difficulty paying attention and staying on task
- Apply to the temples and back of neck to when needing to tune in to tasks that require concentration
- Apply to wrists or back of hands and inhale deeply to promote a sense of clarity
- Use at work to stay on task or when feeling tired mid-afternoon
- Diffuse or drop on a clay pendant and place on a desk or in other key areas in a classroom
- Study-time blend
- Your go to focus blend
Frankincense is the king of oils. Give your body the royal treatment with a free bottle. When you place any 200 PV order during December, you’ll automatically get a 15 mL bottle of Frankincense for FREE!
InTune Focus Blend Product Description
With so many things competing for attention, staying focused on just one can sometimes be a challenge. The InTune essential oil blend is a proprietary blend of essential oils that work together to create an aid for moments of distraction. This blend can be applied topically to enhance and sustain a sense of focus. Enriched with select essential oils, InTune contains Frankincense, Hawaiian Sandalwood, and Lime essential oils to assist with clarity and focus as well as Patchouli, Ylang Ylang, and Roman Chamomile to help calm and soothe. This blend is a perfect study companion and can support the efforts of those who have difficulty paying attention and staying on task.
InTune Focus Blend Uses and Benefits
- InTune is a great aid to help you stay focused when you need to concentrate. Next time you are studying for a test or reading the lengthy material, use InTune Focus. Simply apply InTune oil to your temples and to the back of your neck during these tasks to help you with concentration.
- Sometimes our minds get so cluttered that it becomes imperative to take a break and clear our minds. If you find yourself feeling mentally overwhelmed, apply the InTune to your wrists or to the back of your hands and inhale deeply to promote a sense of clarity.
- You’re halfway through the workday and you’ve just finished lunch. Now, it’s back to work you go. However, after a few minutes of work, you find your focus is waning as you enter into an afternoon slump. To help sustain and enhance a sense of focus, use InTune aromatically or topically. InTune oil will help you stay on task and focused when you’re feeling those sluggish afternoon tendencies.
- You can experience the focusing properties of InTune everywhere you go with DIY: Aromatherapy Jewelry. Part of the Aromatherapy Jewelry is made of a natural clay pendant. This clay pendant absorbs essential oils easily and is a great way to experience the effects of your favorite oils wherever you are. When you need to concentrate or stay focused, apply a drop of InTune oil to the clay pendant on the necklace to enhance your focus. These necklaces can be customized to your personal aesthetic tastes and will prove to be a valuable piece of jewelry for both beauty and mind. Another way to receive the focusing benefits of InTune is by dispensing the essential oil blend onto a clay pendant and placing it on your desk or in your classroom. Having InTune close by will support your efforts to pay attention and stay on task.
- Sitting in a classroom or a meeting for long amounts of time can easily cause your mind to drift and lose focus. To make sure you stay attentive during important lectures or discussions, apply the InTune to your temples and to the back of your neck to help enhance and sustain a sense of focus.
- Childhood is full of learning and growing moments that teach us important foundations for life. Help your children get the most out of their learning experiences by using InTune oil. When your child is having difficulty staying focused during school or extracurricular activities, help them apply InTune to aid them in staying focused and on task.
- doTERRA InTune is the ultimate essential oil blend for studying. When studying by yourself or in a study group, diffuse InTune Focus Blend to help stay on task and keep focused on the material you are studying. After experiencing the enhanced sense of focus this blend brings, you won’t want to study without it.
- InTune Focus Blend comes in a 10 ml roll-on bottle. The roll-on feature makes it easy to apply topically and the petite bottle makes it convenient to store and carry. These features are opportune, allowing InTune oil to be easily accessed wherever you are, whenever you want. Store InTune in your briefcase, backpack, or purse and keep your focus blend close when you’re in need of a focus boost.
- Apply to the temples and back of the neck when doing tasks that require concentration.
- Apply to wrists or back of hands and inhale deeply to promote a sense of clarity.
- Use InTune at work to stay on task or when feeling tired mid-afternoon.
- Dispense InTune on a clay pendant and place on a desk or in other key areas in a classroom.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Keep out of eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying the product.