You can make homemade hand cleanser using doTERRA essential oils. It’s super fun to make and way cheaper than buying hand cleanser in the store. Plus it’s all-natural and smells really good and it’s more gentle on your skin. Not like all those hand sanitizers you buy in the stores. I hate how the store-bought hand cleansers dry out my skin and feel gross.
Just follow this simple recipe, it’s easy:Print
doTERRA DIY Hand Cleanser Recipe
This doTERRA hand sanitizer is all-natural, smells good and is more gentle on your skin.
- Add essentials oils and vitamin E oil into small glass bowl and swirl to mix
- Add witch hazel to oils and swirl again.
- Add this mixture to aloe vera gel and mix well
- Put in a glass bottle preferably with a hand pump
- Shake gently before each use
This recipe was taken from doTERRA’s Living Magazine (Page 24) and we do not own the rights to the recipe content.