With various beautifying purposes, Geranium essential oil promotes healthy, glowing skin and hair, while providing a sweet, floral aroma.
- Combine with Fractionated Coconut Oil to give your partner a sensual massage
- Apply directly to skin or enjoy an aromatherapy steam facial to beautify skin
- Apply to skin after a shower for a smoothing effect
- Add a few drops to your shampoo or conditioner for a healthy, vibrant glow
- Apply under your arms after a sweaty workout or a day in the sun
- Place one drop in the palm of your hands, rub hands together, and cup over nose and mouth and breathe slowly for a calming, grounding effect
- Add to your next DIY potpourri
- Naturally repels insects
Frankincense is the king of oils. Give your body the royal treatment with a free bottle. When you place any 200 PV order during December, you’ll automatically get a 15 mL bottle of Frankincense for FREE!
Geranium Product Description
Used as a beautifying agent in Ancient Egyptian times, Geranium oil is extracted from the entire geranium plant. The uses and benefits of this beautiful plant are highly versatile and are used to boost the appearance of skin and hair. Geraniums are valued in the perfume industry for their floral scent. Inhaling Geranium oil’s sweet aroma can support emotions by creating a calming and grounding effect. Its aroma can also help lessen feelings of stress and calm nerves. The beautifying properties of Geranium oil can be used to promote healthy-looking hair and skin. When applied topically to the body, this floral oil promotes the appearance of clear skin. The benefits of Geranium can also be in seen in both dry and oily hair and can be used to give hair a vibrant glow. Additionally, the strong chemical components in Geranium oil offer a natural way to repel insect.
Geranium Uses and Benefits
- Enhance your daily skin care routine by adding a little dose of Geranium oil. Use one to two drops of Geranium oil on your face daily to promote a glowing, even skin tone. Geranium essential oil has been cherished for centuries for its skin beautifying benefits, and there is a reason why!
- Geranium oil is ideal for massages. The properties of Geranium oil will help promote the appearance of healthy skin while also providing a grounding and calming effect to emotions. Combine Geranium oil with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to give your partner a sensual massage.
- Transform the look of your hair by enriching what you put on it. Your shampoo and conditioner may be good, but with the added hair benefits of Geranium oil, it will be even better. Start this transformation by adding a few drops of Geranium oil to your shampoo and conditioner. This addition will give your hair a radiant and healthy glow.
- After a shower, apply Geranium essential oil to your skin to give it a smoothing effect. One of Geranium’s key benefits is promoting the appearance of clear and healthy skin. Take advantage of this powerful benefit by applying Geranium oil to your skin whenever it lacks a healthy appearance.
- Looking for some more ways to apply the benefits of Geranium oil to your skin? After a sweaty workout or a day in the sun, apply Geranium oil topically to promote clear and vibrant skin.
- Sometimes feelings of stress and anxiousness can get in the way of daily living. For those frustrating or uneasy moments, make sure to use the aromatic benefits of Geranium oil. Place one drop of Geranium oil in the palm of your hands and then rub your hands together. Once you have rubbed the oil in your hands, cup your hands over your nose and mouth and breathe slowly. Doing this will have a calming and grounding effect on your emotions.
- Practice your craft skills and share the sweet, floral scents of Geranium oil by making DIY Potpourri. Simply gather some of your favorite spices, add a couple drops of Geranium and any other favorite essential oils, and place it in a bowl of your choosing. This homemade potpourri is great for adding décor to a room or for using in bathrooms to maintain a constant, pleasant aroma.
- Geranium oil comes in handy when unwanted insects wander into the house. Because of the chemical components found within Geranium oil, Geranium naturally repels insects. Add a drop of Geranium oil to a cotton ball and place it in corners where insects are likely to be found. If you are going to garden outside and are cautious of the insects around you, wear Geranium oil to keep the insects away.
- Aromatherapy steam facials are a great way to open your pores and renew your skin. The best steam facial includes herbs or essential oils. Create your own steam facial with Geranium essential oil. The properties of Geranium will help beautify the skin while you are receiving the cleansing benefits of the steam facial.
- Due to Geranium oil’s ability to promote healthy-looking hair and skin, Geranium is a great oil to include in many skin and hair products. Add a drop or two of Geranium oil to your DIY hand wash, shampoo, heat protectant, hairspray, conditioner, body wash, detangler, and much more. Adding this one essential oil will give you healthier and more vibrant hair and skin.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
* Statements with asterisks refer to internal use. All others refer to aromatic or topical use.
More doTERRA Geranium Essential Oil Uses
doTERRA Essential Oil Cleaning Recipes
doTERRA Essential Oil Beauty Recipes
Clary Sage – Geranium
Essential Spa Oils
doTERRA Essential Oil Diffuser Blend Recipes
1 drop Geranium
2 drops Grapefruit
1 drop Lime
4 drops Geranium
3 drops Elevation Joyful Blend
3 drops Patchouli
3 drops Lavender
1 drop Geranium
1 drop Wild Orange
3 drops Lavender
2 drops Geranium
1 drop Peppermint
1 drop Basil
2 drops Geranium
2 drops Frankincense