Here you can learn about doTERRA forgive essential oil uses with recipes. I explain all about forgive and all the ways you can use it and how to use it.
- Diffuse when meditating to help release harboring feelings of anger and guilt.
- Apply to pulse points and heart throughout the day to feel grounded and content.
- Have Forgive on hand throughout the day to counteract negative emotions that may arise from undesirable situations.
- Promotes feelings of contentment, relief, and patience
As one of the six doTERRA Emotional Aromatherapy™ blends, the Forgive essential oil blend offers an organic aid for overcoming a negative past and pressing forward into a bright future. Often, the process of overcoming difficult experiences, relationships, or feelings can prove to be a trying task, but living with emotions of hurt, anger, and sadness can also cause a splinter in your overall well-being that can fester with time. Forgive oil is formulated with specific, natural ingredients that, when combined, act as an aid to those seeking to leave their negative or hurt feelings behind to experience the peace and joy that accompanies true forgiveness. When you incorporate the aromatic benefits of Forgive into your journey of forgiveness, you’ll find a greater strength to press forward and leave the past in the past.
Uses and Benefits
- The Forgive essential oil blend promotes feelings of contentment, relief, and patience. If you are striving to feel these grounding emotions in your everyday life, apply Forgive oil to your pulse point and heart throughout the day.
- Make time to meditate with Forgive to help reduce negative emotions. Next time you begin a meditation, add one to two drops of Forgive to the diffuser of your choice and diffuse. Because Forgive oil can counteract emotions of guilt and anger, diffusing Forgive will assist you in releasing these damaging emotions.
- If you are seeking the freeing feelings of forgiveness, then the Forgive oil blend is a great oil to have on hand throughout the day. Having this essential oil blend nearby will help counteract negative emotions that may arise from undesirable situations.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use one to two drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Dilute one to two drops with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil then apply to the desired area.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
* Statements with asterisks refer to internal use. All others refer to aromatic or topical use.