doTERRA essential oils can be effective to reduce occasional and mild anxious feelings. Here are some thoughts to help you decide how and what to try –
- I think the best thing to reduce anxious feelings is to diffuse the oils all day and night to prevent any anxious feelings. I think it gets best to your brain that way and you also get a continuous supply. I also like the back of the neck. The feet are my third choice. You can see the diffusers I like here.
- My mother likes deep breathing exercises, lots of natural light and wild orange.
- I love Elevation Joyful blend. To support my entire endocrine system, I like Clary Sage and Ylang Ylang.
- To help me relax at night, I LOVE Vetiver and Cedarwood either on my wrists or the back of my neck.
Other’s thoughts –
- When I think I may get anxious feelings after eating foods I have a hard time digesting, I put two drops of basil in some water and drink right after I eat my meal.
- A high-quality vitamin, like the Lifelong Vitality Pack, can prevent anxious feelings and help support all your body’s systems so that’s a great place to start.
- Frankincense essential oil
- Bergamot essential oil
- Melissa essential oil and Lime essential oil together are supposed to work well.
- You will probably have to try a few until you find what oils work best for you.
Here are other doTERRA posts you may also like:
1 drop Serenity Restful Blend
1 drop Balance Grounding Blend
Here is a chart of all the doTERRA essential oils that help reduce anxious feelings:
|Balance Grounding Blend||Apply doTERRA Balance to your wrists or neck to help ease anxious feelings.|
|Basil Essential Oil||It promotes mental alertness and lessens occasional anxious feelings.*|
|Black Pepper Essential Oil||Diffuse, inhale directly, or take Black Pepper internally to soothe anxious feelings.*|
|Cilantro Essential Oil||It relieves anxious and restless feelings.|
|Clary Sage Essential Oil||It creates a restful environment while reducing feelings of stress and anxiousness.|
|Coriander Essential Oil||Helps to reduce occasional anxious feelings.|
|Cypress Essential Oil||Diffuse Cypress to reduce anxious feelings.|
|Lavender Essential Oil||It can reduce anxious feelings, even when the ability to smell aromas has been lost.|
|Lavender Essential Oil||Take Lavender internally to reduce anxious feelings.*|
|PastTense Tension Blend||Helps reduce stress and anxious feelings.|
|Peace Reassuring Blend||Counteracts anxious and fearful emotions.|
|Serenity Restful Blend||Apply to an aromatherapy necklace to help reduce anxious feelings throughout the day.|