doTERRA essential oils for pregnancy can help you have a happier labor. Serenity and Frankincense doTERRA essential oils can help calm your nerves, relax your mind and heighten your focus. Clary Sage and Fennel can help balance your hormones – but do not use Clary Sage if you are pregnant until you are full term. Elevation and Citrus Bliss can help lift your mood, increase awareness and fight natural fatigue.
Wild Orange and Lemon can help cleanse your system, support healthy elimination and lift your mood. Balance can instill confidence and bring you peace and your fight discouragement. Roman Chamomile helps calms anxious feelings and promotes relaxation. Deep Blue Rub and Aroma Touch soothe occasional achy muscles and increase natural circulation.
doTERRA Essential Oils for Pregnancy to Help with Queasiness
This post is a little hard for me to write since I didn’t use doTERRA for pregnancies and since there are so many different opinions out there on what works. That’s because everyone’s body is different and will respond differently to the oils. I can tell you that I did acupuncture for queasiness and it was super awesome.
I went in about once a month and it really helped a lot. The acupuncture helped keep my energy flowing and balanced and that helped a lot. Here are some suggestions from others on what doTERRA to take for queasiness. I’ve tried to rank them in order of what people like to give you an idea of where to start.
Try one and if it doesn’t work, try the next one on the list. Also, make sure you eat enough, eat often and eat LOTS of protein and eat regularly.
- Peppermint (the beadlets can be good because you can pop them between your teeth and breath through your mouth)
- Frankincense – a drop or two on the bottom of your neck
- Wild Orange
These oils all could be taken the following ways…
- Dilute as recommended and apply 1-3 drops directly on the stomach, on ears, down jaw bone or on reflex points on the feet.
- Internally, 1-3 drops in an empty capsule.
- Diffuse or put on a clay or stone necklace so you breathe it all day. You also may like to put a drop on your wrist and rub your wrists together then smell your wrists often throughout the day.
- Put three drops of Grapefruit or Peppermint essential oil into a diffuser by your bed.
I’ve also heard that the book doTERRA Essential Oils for Pregnancy, Birth & Babies by Stephanie Fritz is a good resource to have for the entire pregnancy.
If you are wondering which doTERRA oils are safe for use during pregnancy, there is a list at the bottom of this post of ones to avoid or use cautiously.
Essential Oils for Pregnancy
Postpartum Soothing Spray
This natural postpartum spray includes Lavender oil which can be used to soothe occasional skin irritations. It also includes Frankincense oil which comes from a Boswellia tree and has been used in Ayurvedic and traditional Chinese health practices. These oils work together to promote a soothing environment.