The Best doTERRA Drink Recipes including doterra smoothies. Smoothies are the rage these days and rightfully so. They can be a complete meal in a glass. When you need to add some lovely flavor to your smoothie a few drops of essential oils are definitely the easiest way to go.
Adding essential oils to your drinks also works really well, especially for all those parties you host. If you are hosting a doTERRA party these drink recipes would work out great! You can’t find drink recipes any easier than this. There are 25 all together right here ready for you to try. Have fun with these drink recipes whether you use them for doTERRA parties or any party. The smoothie recipes will be great for breakfast or a little pick me up anytime. Enjoy!
Posts you may also like:
Strawberry Orange Granita
- 1 cup water
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ¼ cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- 4 drops Wild Orange essential oil
- 1 lb. sliced and hulled strawberries
Optional Garnishes: orange wedges, fresh strawberries, basil leaves
- In a medium saucepan, combine sugar and water and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until sugar is dissolved. Cool to room temperature.
- Puree cooled water and sugar (simple syrup), orange juice, Wild Orange essential oil, and strawberries in a blender.
- Transfer the strawberry-orange puree to a 9×13 glass pan. Place the filled pan in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, remove pan from freezer. Rake the mixture with a fork to break up any crystals that have begun to form. Return the pan to the freezer.
- Repeat every 25–30 minutes for about 3 hours, until the granita is frozen into flakey crystals. Cover and freeze.
- Serve, if desired, with a small orange wedge, half a strawberry, and a basil leaf for garnish.
6 Drinks You Make with Lime
Cold-pressed from the peels of fresh limes, doTERRA® Lime essential oil is refreshing and energizing in both aroma and taste. Limes are frequently used in entrées and beverages for their fresh, citrus flavor, which is captured in this oil.
Cinnamon Clementine Water
It can be difficult to stay hydrated, but this is one of the most important parts of improving and sustaining health. Add essential oils to your water for delicious flavor, as well as health benefits from taking them internally. Consider starting with a citrus oil for cleansing properties.
Chia Seed Citrus Water
6 Tea Recipes to Reduce Stress
Watermelon Blueberry Lime Summer Water
6 Drinks You Can Make with Lime
Strawberry Wild Orange Smoothie
Try some lavender lemonade as a celebration.
- 1 cups freshly squeezed lemon juice, pits removed, pulp added
- 1 cup raw honey
- 6 cups of water
- 2 drops lavender essential oil
- 2 drops lemon essential oil
- In a small saucepan, bring to a boil 2 1/2 cups of water.
- Remove from burner and add raw honey. Stir until dissolved.
- Add two drops of lavender essential oil.
- Cut lemons, remove the seeds and squeeze lemons into a glass pitcher.
Mint Lemonade Recipe
Make your own dōTERRA mint lemonade! This recipe is so simple. I just put a little of this and that until it tastes how I want it to, which is what makes this such a fun, easy and delicious recipe. It’s so refreshing – and the addition of essential oils makes it healthy too.
Doesn’t lemonade remind you of a really hot summer day? The tangy sweetness so hits the spot. This recipe is also really good if you teach doTERRA classes because people can make the recipe on their own to their liking with barely any prep by you.
I would love to hear of any changes you make and if you like this recipe. Please comment below.Print
doTERRA Mint Lemonade Recipe
This mint lemonade is easy and refreshing – and good for you with essential oils and unrefined sugar.
- Prep Time: 5
- Total Time: 5
- Yield: 1 Quart 1x
- Category: Drinks
- Cuisine: Vegan
- Fill a quart pitcher with cold water
- Add the juice of ONE lemon (for tartness)
- Add essential oils and fresh mint to taste
- Add agave or raw sugar to sweeten as desired
- Mix well and serve chilled
Keywords: lemonade, essential oil, lemons
Immune Booster Breakfast Smoothie
Spice Up Your Cup
Add flavor to your coffee, tea or hot cocoa with essential oils! Start by dipping a toothpick in the oil bottle then swirl into liquid. For a strong flavor, add 1-2 drops.
Peppermint Matcha Tea Latte
Warm yourself up with our Peppermint Matcha Tea Latte!
Lemon Ginger Juice Shot
Healthy Peppermint Shamrock Shake
Try this health twist on a shamrock shake with Terragreens and Peppermint Essential Oil!
Carrot Ginger Grapefruit Juice
We’re here to help with your health goals with this delicious carrot ginger grapefruit detox juice!
Eating right means eating appropriate quantities and eating quality foods that include a healthy ratio of carbohydrates, proteins, fats, and vitamins and minerals. Try this fun strawberry vanilla trim shake to help you with your health goals.
Lemon Raspberry Summer Water
Fruit Ice Cubes
Copaiba Coconut Lemonade
Copaiba Coconut Lemonade combines Lemon’s ability to naturally cleanse the body and aid in digestion with Copiba’s ability to help calm, soothe, and support the nervous system. This makes for a refreshing beverage with great internal benefits.
To understand just how refreshing Spearmint lemonade is, you’ll just have to try our minty-sweet Spearmint lemonade. The addition of Spearmint oil helps aid digestion while adding a fun flavor to classic lemonade. Add 3-5 drops of Spearmint oil to your favorite classic lemonade.
Strawberry Citrus Slush
Homemade hot cocoa is surprisingly easy to make. Enrich yours with a drop or two of your favorite internal-use essential oil for a tasty new cocoa flavor.
Green Machine Smoothie
Ginger Pear Green Smoothie
Tropical Colada Smoothie
Try this sweet twist on the standard limeade with homemade raspberry puree and Lime essential oil. This tangy Raspberry Limeade drink is the perfect treat on any warm summer day.
Honey Ginger Lemonade
Cashew Nut Milk
Tropical Green Smoothie
On Guard Pumpkin Smoothie
Wild Tropical Smoothie
Chocolate Mint Maca Smoothie
Mint Chocolate Chip Smoothie
Coconut Hot Chocolate
Tangerine Paradise Punch
Take yourself to an oasis of flavors with this sweet, yet pleasantly tart, tangerine punch.
Mock Cranberry-Lime Spritzer
This Cinnamon -infused creamer adds the perfect amount of flavor to hot drinks.