doTERRA DigestZen is a wonderful companion to aid in the digestion of food, soothe occasional upset stomachs, and reduce uncomfortable gas and bloating.*
- Before a road trip, apply one to two drops for a calming aroma
- Have DigestZen on hand when enjoying heavy holiday meals to promote digestion*
- When traveling or trying new foods take DigestZen to soothe occasional stomach discomfort*
- Add to water or tea to maintain a healthy gastrointestinal tract*
- Eases feelings of queasiness*
- Use with fractionated coconut oil for a soothing abdominal massage
- Helps reduce bloating, gas, and occasional indigestion*
15 DigestZen Digestive Blend Uses
- Tame a Tummy. Rub on your child’s tummy when they have an occasional tummy ache. Apply before bedtime and it will help them sleep soundly too Dilute 1 drop of DigestZen with fractionated coconut oil and massage onto baby’s tummy when upset.
- Moo Moo…Boo Boo. Try taking a Veggie Capsule filled with DigestZen when you have too much dairy in the belly.
- A Sailor’s Little Buddy. For a happy cruise ship experience, be sure to bring along DigestZen. Those all you can eat buffets are hard to turn down and DigestZen will help bring some balance to your tummy
- Over the River and Through the Woods. Long road trips are good for family bonding. Don’t let those winding roads ruin the experience Try diffusing DigestZen in the car from time to time to keep everyone’s stomachs calm. A great thing to have on a sailing or fishing boat too
- A Holiday Helper. After a big holiday feast, massage DigestZen on your stomach after big meals to help digest all holiday fare with ease.
- Turbulence is on the Horizon. Flying to new destinations is fun but turbulence is often a problem for the stomach. When traveling by plane, make sure DigestZen goes with you.
- Kick Tension & Pressure. DigestZen certainly helps calm an upset stomach but can also be applied to the temples to help relieve tension and sinus pressure.
- A Buy Person’s Pal. When we get too busy, often our diet suffers. We opt for late night eating, faster than fast food, skipped meals, over indulgences and If your hectic schedule turns into hectic digestion, try DigestZen.
- Greasy Foods, Angry Belly. Cafeteria foods are usually packed with grease that can cause discomfort. Be preventative by taking a Veggie Capsule full of several drops of DigestZen before you set foot in a cafeteria.
- Kids Won’t Take a Capsule of DigestZen? To get things moving, put a drop of DigestZen in your child’s bath water and support healthy digestion.
- A Regularity Ranger. The next time you feel stomach churn or feelings of indigestion, help yourself stay comfortable and regular by adding a drop to your water or rice or soy milk daily.
- A Great Neutralizer. Use 1-2 drops in 4R6 ounces of water as a mouth rinse with water at night if you’ve eaten a meal with strong smells, like garlic, onion, curries and more. If you like the taste of black licorice, you will love the taste of DigestZen because it contains Fennel essential oil.
- Carefree at the carnival. First a funnel cake and then the teacup ride. Make sure you bring DigestZen along so you can have fun with the rest of the family
- Take-out? Take DigestZen. This digestive blend will soothe even the strongest kick that your favorite local take-out can deliver.
- Unfamiliar Restaurant Relief. When you travel or venture out to an unfamiliar restaurant, it’s easy to have digestive distress. Prevent discomfort by taking DigestZen in a Veggie Capsule to prevent or lessen the effects of certain foods.
DigestZen Softgels Product Description
DigestZen Softgels Uses and Benefits
- One of the top benefits of DigestZen Softgels is that they can aid in the digestion of food.* DigestZen Softgels support healthy and efficient digestion so you get the most out of the food you eat, without the discomfort.*
- Worried about maintaining a healthy gastrointestinal tract? DigestZen Softgels can help! Take with water or tea to maintain a healthy gastrointestinal tract,*or take daily as a means to support proper function of the gastrointestinal tract.*
- If you travel often or like to try new or exotic foods, you might be familiar with the stomach discomfort that often comes with visiting new places or eating new foods that your body isn’t used to. Because DigestZen is designed to promote healthy digestion, you can take DigestZen Softgels when traveling or trying new foods to soothe occasional stomach discomfort.* New experiences are fun, but often come with a price. Keep DigestZen Softgels on hand for these moments.
- There are a myriad of causes for digestive discomfort, and you simply never know when it will pop up. Thankfully, DigestZen Softgels help reduce bloating, gas, and occasional indigestion.* Place DigestZen Softgels in your purse, your car glove box, or diaper bag to be sure you have it on hand when uncomfortable problems like bloating, gas, or indigestion arise.*
- As mentioned, DigestZen Softgels can be used alone or in conjunction with DigestZen Digestive Blend. Take daily or as needed for digestive discomfort or for really bad cases of indigestion, and take in conjunction with the essential oil blend.*
- If you experience digestive discomfort daily, it might be time to change your daily routine. By taking DigestZen Softgels with your breakfast, you’ll have the support of more efficient digestion with you throughout the day.* Make DigestZen Softgels a part of your daily routine, and experience the benefits of healthy digestion throughout the day.*
- Holiday meals are something we look forward to, plan for, and enjoy, but the aftermath is often very uncomfortable. Around the holidays, we often have traditional meals and desserts that we tend to overindulge in—leaving us with regret and serious stomach discomfort. Have DigestZen Softgels on hand when enjoying heavy holiday meals to promote digestion, and leave your holiday parties with a smile on your face.*
- Not only can DigestZen help support a healthy digestive system, it can also ease feelings of queasiness.* Take before a long car or boat ride, so you can enjoy the experience without that queasy feeling.*
- One appealing benefit of DigestZen Softgels is that they contain all of the benefits of the DigestZen essential oil Digestive Blend in a convenient, easy to-swallow softgel. No risk for waste or a mess, just grab and go.
Directions for Use of doTERRA DigestZen
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
* Statements with asterisks refer to internal use. All others refer to aromatic or topical use.