Formulated to soothe and cool, doTERRA Deep Blue serves as an enriching blend of oils perfect for a massage after a long day or an intense workout.
- Apply on feet and knees before and after exercise
- Perfect for a soothing massage after a long day of house work
- Apply to hands and feet after gardening
- Connect with Grandma by giving her a hand massage with Deep Blue
- Rub Deep Blue on lower back muscles after a day of heavy lifting at work or during a move
- Massage Deep Blue with a few drops of carrier oil onto growing kids’ legs before bedtime
- After long hours on the computer, try rubbing Deep Blue essential oil blend on your fingers, wrists, shoulders, and neck
- A few drops of Deep Blue Soothing Blend diluted in doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil can be a part of a cooling and comforting massage after a workout
- Invigorating workout blend
- Perfect soothing blend after exercise
15 Deep Blue doTERRA Uses
- Enhance Your Work Out. Rub on muscles before and after exercise to reduce discomfort.
- Pains Of A Desk Job. After long hours on the computer, try rubbing Deep Blue essential oil blend on the shoulders and neck to recover and ease muscle tension.
- For Fast Fingers. Deep Blue is great for those who spend long hours typing on a computer. Just massage into the hands, fingers, and wrists when needed.
- Growing Like Weeds. Massage Deep Blue with a few drops of carrier oil onto the growing kids’ legs before bedtime to help with occasional aches associated with growth spurts.
- Where’s The Forklift? If you’ve been doing some heavy lifting at work or during a move, Deep Blue will support those strained lower back muscles.
- For Better Or For Worse. Your better half will thank you after you treat them to a massage using Deep Blue Soothing Blend. Use several drops with a carrier oil for a therapeutic deep tissue massage.
- Live Long And Prosper. Deep Blue Soothing Blend contains blue tansy and Helichrysum which when used regularly, can help promote long-term muscle, joint, and bone health.
- The Post Game Check Up. When the kids come home with a few bumps from their sports activities, apply Deep Blue to affected areas to help support localized blood flow.
- Keep It Under Control. Use Deep Blue to promote and maintain normal inflammatory response in cells.
- Tennis Elbow. Keep Deep Blue on hand at your next tennis match so you can be on top of your game and keep those elbows fresh
- Muscle Miracle. Occasionally, muscles will cramp if they have been worked hard or are lacking the vitamins they need. For these muscle cramps, try massaging Deep Blue into the area.
- Your Best Bike Trip Break…Ever. Put several drops of Deep Blue into an empty 5/8 dram bottle so it is easy to keep in your pouch and take on your next biking trip.
- Get The Best Of Both Worlds. Deep Blue provides a cooling and warming sensation that cools joints yet warms muscles and soothes occasional joint or bone pain.
- Be A Well “Oiled” Machine. Keep your runner’s knee in tip-top condition with Deep Blue. Application after a long run will help soothe the joint and promote strong, healthy muscles.
- When you Realize You’re Not 18 Anymore. You’ve over-exerted yourself playing basketball like the good ‘ole days, and it happens. Apply deep blue followed by a warm compress to support healthy blood flow and promote a healthy inflammatory response.
Deep Blue Soothing Blend Product Description
This is probably my husband’s favorite oil. He loves to use it for tension headaches and on his back when it is tight or has knots. We also roll it on our daughter’s legs when she wakes up in the night with growing pains.
Deep Blue Soothing Blend is the origin of doTERRA’s popular line of Deep Blue products. Since the creation of Deep Blue, the blend and its offspring products have been a favorite among doTERRA customers due to Deep Blue’s powerful and effective nature. The Deep Blue essential oil blend can be applied topically to provide a soothing and cooling sensation that is perfect for a comforting massage. It is well used by athletes and exercise enthusiasts and can be applied topically to soothe muscles and relax the body after strenuous activity. This soothing, proprietary blend can easily be applied to the skin through direct oil-to-skin contact or it can be diluted with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil for individuals with sensitive skin.
Deep Blue Soothing Blend Uses and Benefits
- Deep Blue essential oil blend contains strong soothing and cooling properties. These properties can offer comfort before and after exercise and are ideal for massages. Use Deep Blue oil topically to obtain these soothing and cooling benefits.
- Deep Blue is a perfect companion for a massage. Give your body a relaxing break and get a massage using Deep Blue Soothing Blend. This blend can be combined with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to increase the fluidity of massage strokes, enhance the reach of the Deep Blue, and help protect sensitive skin.
- If you are looking for an invigorating exercise blend, look no further—the Deep Blue has the perfect combination of essential oils to help soothe and comfort exercise enthusiasts of all levels. For a comforting solution that will empower and soothe during and after exercise, apply Deep Blue to your feet and knees pre- and post-workout.
- Growing can cause great discomfort and can even be the cause of restless nights. To assist your growing child during their growth spurts, combine the Deep Blue with a few drops of Fractionated Coconut Oil and massage into your growing child’s legs before bedtime. This will bring a cooling and soothing feeling that will help ease these occasional discomforts.
- Moving can be a long and strenuous process that can sometimes put unwanted stress on back muscles. After a long day of heavy lifting, rub a few drops of Deep Blue on your lower back. The cooling and soothing sensation of Deep Blue oil will bring you relief after a strenuous day.
- Cleaning can be quite the workout, and the constant movement of arms and legs can leave you tired. After a day of cleaning, give your body a well-deserved reward. Rub Deep Blue blend into your arms and legs to give them a soothing and relaxing massage.
- Have a green thumb and a love for gardening? Make sure to give your body the relaxation it needs after a fun day of pruning and planting by applying Deep Blue to your hands and feet after gardening. This application will help relax your muscles and prepare them for your next gardening adventure.
- Want to connect with your grandma and give her a treat she is sure to enjoy? Next time you’re with her, give her a hand massage with the Deep Blue blend. The soothing effect of Deep Blue oil will help relax her hands. Massages are also a great way to create meaningful connection and show that you care.
- Typing on the computer may seem like a minimal activity for just your wrists and fingers, but the act of typing influences and tenses many other upper body parts. After long hours on the computer, rub Deep Blue on your fingers, wrists, shoulders, and neck. This will help soothe, cool, and relieve affected areas.
- After completing a long run, dilute a few drops of Deep Blue Soothing Blend in Fractionated Coconut Oil and massage into desired areas. This application will provide a cooling and comforting sensation for you after your workout.
Deep Blue Essential Oil Blend Products
Deep Blue is a favorite essential oil blend among doTERRA users. To make its soothing benefits more accessible, doTERRA created a Deep Blue product line that has increased its accessibility as well as enhanced its uses and benefits. The following products are part of the Deep Blue product line.
Deep Blue Soothing Blend: The Deep Blue essential oil blend is the origin of the Deep Blue product line. This blend is formulated to soothe and cool using a safe and natural blend of essential oils.
Deep Blue Roll-On: Deep Blue now comes in a convenient 10ml roll-on bottle. This bottle makes it easier to apply and use Deep Blue and can be easily stored in a pocket or bag for quick access. With Deep Blue in a roll-on bottle, its soothing and cooling effects can be easily felt at work, at home, or at the gym.
Deep Blue Touch: The doTERRA Touch® line now offers Deep Blue in a base of Fractionated Coconut Oil. This formula is perfect for individuals with sensitive skin who are still seeking the cooling and soothing benefits of the Deep Blue Blend.
Deep Blue Polyphenol Complex®: This dietary supplement encapsulates rich polyphenol extracts that offer soothing support to muscles and occasional discomforts.* The Deep Blue Polyphenol Complex complements Deep Blue Soothing Blend and Deep Blue Rub for long-lasting results.
Deep Blue Rub (4oz.): One of doTERRA’s most popular products, Deep Blue Rub is a topical cream infused with Deep Blue Soothing Blend, natural plant extracts, and other helpful ingredients. When applied topically to problem areas, Deep Blue Rub provides a cooling and soothing sensation. This cream is non-greasy and leaves skin moisturized.
Deep Blue Rub Liter: Because Deep Blue Rub is of high demand and is used frequently before and after exercise or long days, doTERRA now offers Deep Blue Rub in a liter bottle. This bottle comes with a pump dispenser, which makes it easier to access whenever it is needed. With the Deep Blue Rub Liter, individuals can get more of the cooling and soothing benefits they love.
Deep Blue Rub Samples: The Deep Blue Rub Samples make it easy to share doTERRA with others. The samples are filled with Deep Blue Rub and come in a 10-pack carton. They can easily fit in small spaces, which makes them easy to carry and share with others. These samples can also be used for personal use when traveling or going to the gym.
Directions for Use
- Apply on feet and knees before and after exercise.
- Massage Deep Blue with a few drops of carrier oil onto growing kids’ legs before bedtime.
- Rub Deep Blue on lower back muscles after a day of heavy lifting at work or during a move.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
* Statements with asterisks refer to internal use. All others refer to aromatic or topical use.
Deep Blue Workout
Relax and Unwind with Deep Blue Soothing Blend
7 Ways to Treat Yourself With Deep Blue Rub
Deep Blue Rub