- Apply on feet and knees before and after exercise
- Perfect for a soothing massage after a long day of house work
- Apply to hands and feet after gardening
- Connect with Grandma by giving her a hand massage with Deep Blue
- Rub Deep Blue on lower back muscles after a day of heavy lifting at work or during a move
- Massage Deep Blue with a few drops of carrier oil onto growing kids’ legs before bedtime
- After long hours on the computer, try rubbing Deep Blue essential oil blend on your fingers, wrists, shoulders, and neck
- A few drops of Deep Blue Soothing Blend diluted in doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil can be a part of a cooling and comforting massage after a workout
- Invigorating workout blend
- Perfect soothing blend after exercise
doTERRA Deep Blue Soothing Blend Product Description
This is probably my husband’s favorite oil. He loves to use it for tension headaches and on his back when it is tight or has knots. We also roll it on our daughter’s legs when she wakes up in the night with growing pains.
doTERRA Deep Blue Soothing Blend is the origin of doTERRA’s popular line of Deep Blue products. Since the creation of Deep Blue, the blend and its offspring products have been a favorite among doTERRA customers due to Deep Blue’s powerful and effective nature. The Deep Blue essential oil blend can be applied topically to provide a soothing and cooling sensation that is perfect for a comforting massage. It is well used by athletes and exercise enthusiasts and can be applied topically to soothe muscles and relax the body after strenuous activity. This soothing, proprietary blend can easily be applied to the skin through direct oil-to-skin contact or it can be diluted with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil for individuals with sensitive skin.
doTERRA Deep Blue Soothing Blend Uses and Benefits
- Deep Blue essential oil blend contains strong soothing and cooling properties. These properties can offer comfort before and after exercise and are ideal for massages. Use Deep Blue oil topically to obtain these soothing and cooling benefits.
- Deep Blue is a perfect companion for a massage. Give your body a relaxing break and get a massage using Deep Blue Soothing Blend. This blend can be combined with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to increase fluidity of massage strokes, enhance the reach of the Deep Blue essential oil blend, and help protect sensitive skin.
- If you are looking for an invigorating exercise blend, look no further—the Deep Blue essential oil blend has the perfect combination of essential oils to help soothe and comfort exercise enthusiasts of all levels. For a comforting solution that will empower and soothe during and after exercise, apply Deep Blue essential oil blend to your feet and knees pre- and post-workout.
- Growing can cause great discomfort and can even be the cause of restless nights. To assist your growing child during their growth spurts, combine the Deep Blue essential oil blend with a few drops of Fractionated Coconut Oil and massage into your growing child’s legs before bedtime. This will bring a cooling and soothing feeling that will help ease these occasional discomforts.
- Moving can be a long and strenuous process that can sometimes put unwanted stress on back muscles. After a long day of heavy lifting, rub a few drops of Deep Blue on your lower back. The cooling and soothing sensation of Deep Blue oil will bring you relief after a strenuous day.
- Cleaning can be quite the workout, and the constant movement of arms and legs can leave you tired. After a day of cleaning, give your body a well-deserved reward. Rub Deep Blue essential oil blend into your arms and legs to give them a soothing and relaxing massage.
- Have a green thumb and a love for gardening? Make sure to give your body the relaxation it needs after a fun day of pruning and planting by applying Deep Blue essential oil blend to your hands and feet after gardening. This application will help relax your muscles and prepare them for your next gardening adventure.
- Want to connect with your grandma and give her a treat she is sure to enjoy? Next time you’re with her, give her a hand massage with the Deep Blue essential oil blend. The soothing effect of Deep Blue oil will help relax her hands. Massages are also a great way to create meaningful connection and show that you care.
- Typing on the computer may seem like minimal activity for just your wrists and fingers, but the act of typing influences and tenses many other upper body parts. After long hours on the computer, rub Deep Blue essential oil blend on your fingers, wrists, shoulders, and neck. This will help soothe, cool, and relieve affected areas.
- After completing a long run, dilute a few drops of Deep Blue Soothing Blend in Fractionated Coconut Oil and massage into desired areas. This application will provide a cooling and comforting sensation for you after your workout.
doTERRA Deep Blue Essential Oil Blend Products
Deep Blue is a favorite essential oil blend among doTERRA users. To make its soothing benefits more accessible, doTERRA created a Deep Blue product line that has increased its accessibility as well as enhanced its uses and benefits. The following products are part of the doTERRA Deep Blue product line.
doTERRA Deep Blue Soothing Blend: The Deep Blue essential oil blend is the origin of the Deep Blue product line. This blend is formulated to soothe and cool using a safe and natural blend of essential oils.
doTERRA Deep Blue Roll-On: Deep Blue now comes in a convenient 10ml roll-on bottle. This bottle makes it easier to apply and use Deep Blue and can be easily stored in a pocket or bag for quick access. With Deep Blue in a roll-on bottle, its soothing and cooling effects can be easily felt at work, at home, or at the gym.
doTERRA Deep Blue Touch: The doTERRA Touch® line now offers Deep Blue in a base of Fractionated Coconut Oil. This formula is perfect for individuals with sensitive skin who are still seeking the cooling and soothing benefits of the Deep Blue Blend.
doTERRA Deep Blue Polyphenol Complex®: This dietary supplement encapsulates rich polyphenol extracts that offer soothing support to muscles and occasional discomforts.* The Deep Blue Polyphenol Complex complements Deep Blue Soothing Blend and Deep Blue Rub for long-lasting results.
doTERRA Deep Blue Rub (4oz.): One of doTERRA’s most popular products, Deep Blue Rub is a topical cream infused with Deep Blue Soothing Blend, natural plant extracts, and other helpful ingredients. When applied topically to problem areas, Deep Blue Rub provides a cooling and soothing sensation. This cream is non-greasy and leaves skin moisturized.
doTERRA Deep Blue Rub Liter: Because Deep Blue Rub is of high demand and is used frequently before and after exercise or long days, doTERRA now offers Deep Blue Rub in a liter bottle. This bottle comes with a pump dispenser, which makes it easier to access whenever it is needed. With the Deep Blue Rub Liter, individuals can get more of the cooling and soothing benefits they love.
doTERRA Deep Blue Rub Samples: The Deep Blue Rub Samples make it easy to share doTERRA with others. The samples are filled with Deep Blue Rub and come in a 10-pack carton. They can easily fit in small spaces, which makes them easy to carry and share with others. These samples can also be used for personal use when traveling or going to the gym.
- Ylang Ylang
- Blue Tansy
- Blue Chamomile
Directions for Use
- Apply on feet and knees before and after exercise.
- Massage Deep Blue with a few drops of carrier oil onto growing kids’ legs before bedtime.
- Rub Deep Blue on lower back muscles after a day of heavy lifting at work or during a move.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
* Statements with asterisks refer to internal use. All others refer to aromatic or topical use.
More doTERRA Deep Blue Soothing Blend Uses
Ice Crystals doTERRA Diffuser Blend
2 drops AromaTouch Massage Blend
3 drops Balance Grounding Blend
2 drops Deep Blue Soothing Blend
Balance Essential Oil – Lemon Essential Oil – Wild Orange Essential Oil – Helichrysum Essential Oil – Digestzen Essential Oil – Deep Blue Essential Oil – Bergamot Essential Oil – Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
Lavender Essential Oil – Deep Blue Essential Oil