- Formulated with the Deep Blue proprietary blend of essential oils and other powerful ingredients
- Perfect for the athlete in your life, Deep Blue Rub is blended in a base of moisturizing emollients that leaves your skin soft and non-greasy
- Provides a cooling and soothing sensation to targeted areas
Join doTERRA in March 2019 with a Home Essentials Kit and receive a Deep Blue rub and 5 ml Deep Blue for FREE!
doTERRA Deep Blue Rub Product Description
One of the top-selling doTERRA products, Deep Blue Rub is a thick topical lotion that uses cooling and soothing essential oils like Peppermint, Wintergreen, Ylang Ylang, Helichrysum, and of course doTERRA’s proprietary Deep Blue Soothing Blend to offer the body cooling relief and the skin lasting moisture. Deep Blue Rub was designed to help soothe tired muscles and joints and uses essential oils with cooling and warming properties to help naturally comfort problem areas. In addition to CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade® essential oils, Deep Blue Rub also contains plant extracts and moisturizing emollients that are good for the skin—leaving skin nourished, soothed, and non-greasy after each use.
doTERRA Deep Blue Rub Uses and Benefits
- Because of the soothing properties it holds, Deep Blue Rub is a popular choice for massage therapists and sports practitioners. Professionals love using Deep Blue Rub to help ease discomfort, particularly because it holds safe, natural essential oils that provide an alternation of cooling and warming sensations. Just as massage therapists and sports medicine professionals use Deep Blue Rub for a soothing massage, you too can use the essential oil lotion to give yourself a calming, comforting massage at home. Good enough to use on a professional level, you’ll soon find that Deep Blue Rub is the perfect companion for affected areas.
- Whether you work out a few times a week or practically live at the gym, Deep Blue Rub is definitely a product you want to keep in your gym bag. The soothing elements of this cooling lotion are just what you need post workout. Heavy lifting, intense running, or arduous workouts can leave the body with some discomfort in the hours and even days after exercise. But with Deep Blue Rub on hand, you can soothe any trouble spots while simultaneously moisturizing the skin.
- While we often associate sore muscles and joints with exercise and recreational sports, it is also possible to feel tightness and discomfort in the body after sitting for too long. Many of us spend our days at a desk, sitting behind a computer screen, without moving for long periods of time. Sitting, typing, and hunching over a computer for hours can leave us feeling stiff and uncomfortable at the end of a long day. If you’ve spent long hours at your desk, you can massage Deep Blue Rub into the fingers, arms, hands, neck, and shoulders for cooling, relaxing relief. Not only will the tingling sensation of the lotion awaken your senses and rejuvenate your extremities, but the combination of CPTG essential oils will soothe any affected areas.
- As mentioned, Deep Blue Rub can be helpful after a workout at the gym or at home; however, all serious athletes should also consider keeping a bottle on hand. Whether you play collegiate or professional sports, or you like to stay active by playing on a community softball team with friends, Deep Blue Rub is a smart choice for post-practice and post-game. Parents can keep Deep Blue Rub on hand for high school athletes who experience discomfort from back-to-back practices, games, and workouts throughout the season.
- While Deep Blue Rub is convenient for those who participate in recreational sports or exercise, our bodies often need to recover after a long day of manual labor. Deep Blue Rub can be helpful after hours of working in the garden, heavy lifting on moving day or completing home improvement projects like putting up a fence or landscaping. By the end of the day your body will need some rest and relief, so consider applying Deep Blue Rub on the lower back, shoulders, neck, or anywhere you might be feeling discomfort.
- When assembling an at-home first aid kit, be sure to include a bottle of Deep Blue Rub for situations where you may need fast relief. Deep Blue Rub comes in a 4 oz. lotion bottle or a liter size. If you keep a first aid kit in your car, at the cabin, or in a travel bag, Deep Blue Rub is a great addition to help bring relief when you need it in a hurry.
- Whether you spend a lot of time writing, typing on the computer, playing an instrument, needlepoint or knitting, or doing anything that is tough on the hands, Deep Blue Rub provides the perfect way to comfort strained, sore, or tired hands. Not only will the cooling and warming sensation of Deep Blue Rub provide comfort, but the natural emollients of the lotion will leave your hands feeling soft—not greasy like other topical creams do. When your hands are in need of relaxation and repair, massage a dollop of Deep Blue Rub into the palms, wrists, knuckles, and joints.
doTERRA Deep Blue Rub Ingredients
Aqua, Gaultheria procumbens (Wintergreen) Leaf Oil, Cinnamomum camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil, Menthol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Mentha piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Eucalyptus globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Capsicum frutescens Extract, Chamomilla recutita (Blue Chamomile) Flower Oil , Tanacetum annuum (Blue Tansy) Flower Oil, Helichrysum italicum (Helichrysum) Flower Oil, Allantoin, Gardenia florida Fruit Extract, Osmanthus fragrans (Osmanthus) Flower Extract, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice, Chlorella vulgaris Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Squalane, Ceteareth-20, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Polysorbate 60, Maltodextrin, Sodium PCA, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
Wintergreen: With chemical components that provide renewing properties, Wintergreen oil is often used to provide a warming, soothing massage after physical activity. Along with its restorative properties, Wintergreen also has an uplifting, fresh aroma that can stimulate the senses.
Directions for Use
Massage lotion into affected areas. For a more intensive treatment, apply Deep Blue Soothing Blend on the skin prior to lotion application.
More Deep Blue Rub Uses
Moving Day Trio
For a Marathon
Deep Blue Rub