- Blends well with Slim & Sassy®
- Place two to three drops in a doTERRA Veggie Cap and take internally to promote digestion*
- Add to oily skin to maintain a clear complexion
- After a short workout, apply Coriander to legs for a soothing massage
- Apply to the back of neck or bottom of feet to promote relaxation
- Utilize Coriander while cooking for a warm, spicy flavor
Yes! I want to learn how I can get a FREE Red Mandarin and/or Serenity bottle before Jan. 31st!»
doTERRA Coriander Essential Oil Uses – Product Description
doTERRA Coriander Essential Oil Uses and Benefits
- Coriander oil is commonly used internally to aid in digestion.* To utilize these benefits of Coriander oil, consider adding two or three drops of the oil to a doTERRA Veggie Capsule and swallow to promote digestion.* You can also take a few drops of Coriander essential oil internally after eating a large meal to assist with digestion.* By incorporating Coriander oil into your daily routine, you’ll enjoy the soothing properties of this oil that help promote digestion throughout the day.
- Did you know that Coriander oil can be particularly beneficial for the skin? To maintain a clear complexion, or to improve oily skin, use Coriander oil directly on the face after showering. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil before applying to avoid any skin sensitivity. You can also add one drop of Coriander oil to your daily moisturizer to help improve the appearance of your skin. When you add Coriander oil to your skin regimen, you’ll start to see the cleansing properties of this oil contribute to a clear complexion and better-looking skin.
- There are several soothing benefits of Coriander oil for the skin and the body, especially when applied for massage. After a short workout, apply Coriander to the legs for a soothing massage. You can also apply Coriander oil to the back of the neck or bottom of the feet to promote relaxation at the end of a long day, or as you prepare to go to sleep. Remember, when applying essential oil directly to the skin, dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil, or combine with your favorite moisturizer to avoid skin sensitivity. Whether you use Coriander to help you wind down after a workout, or to relax after a taxing day, this oil will lend its topical soothing benefits to the body as you rest.
- For years, chefs have used many parts of the Coriander plant, including the seeds, to add flavor and spice to a variety of meals. Coriander oil can provide a warm, spicy flavor, which makes it a favorite for many dishes. Consider adding a drop of Coriander to your favorite curry recipe for an extra boost in flavor. Or, you can enjoy the fragrant, flavorful attributes of Coriander oil in this recipe of Steamed Shellfish in Aromatic Asian Broth. Using Lime, Ginger, Black Pepper and Coriander oils, you can enjoy the best flavors of Asia in this unique, savory dish. Learn how to make it today!
- Looking for a way to use Coriander oil in a diffuser blend? Add three drops of Coriander, two drops of Peppermint, and two drops of doTERRA Balance Grounding Blending a diffuser for a calming and uplifting aroma. This is a good blend to diffuse around the home when you want to promote a positive attitude and calming atmosphere. For a fresh spring diffuser blend, combine three drops of doTERRA Balance Grounding Blend, two drops of Wintergreen, and one drop of Coriander into the essential oil diffuser of your choice. This is the perfect blend to create a green, refreshing aroma in your bedroom, office or any area that can use a little bit of a spruce. Coriander oil also blends well with Slim & Sassy®.
- Lavender is the most chemically similar essential oil to Coriander—these two oils share several of the same chemical constituents, which means they share many of the same benefits. So, if you are out of Lavender, you can find similar soothing benefits from Coriander oil for skin, body, and relaxation.
doTERRA Coriander Essential Oil Uses – Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to the desired area. Dilute with dōTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
* Statements with asterisks refer to internal use. All others refer to aromatic or topical use.
If you like these doTERRA Coriander Essential Oil Uses recipes, you may also like these:
More Coriander Essential Oil Uses
doTERRA Essential Oil Food Recipes
2. Flank Steak with Chimichurri
doTERRA Essential Oil Diffuser Blend Recipes
3. Harvest Hoedown
2 drops Cassia
2 drops Citrus Bliss Invigorating Blend
2 drops Coriander
4. Tranquil Orchards
Take a walk through the rows of a tranquil orchard by diffusing this fruitful blend. You will soon get lost in the uplifting, carefree aroma of Coriander, Bergamot, and Grapefruit as you smell the sweet scent of Mother Earth’s finest fruits.
2 drops Coriander
2 drops Bergamot
1 drop Grapefruit
5. It Isn’t Easy Being Green
Is life wearing you down? Try this comforting blend to ease anxious feelings and promote relaxation. Chase away frustration with its ability to evoke feelings of tranquility, balance, peace and positive thinking. Put this blend on a piece of cloth, or a portable car diffuser for a balanced mood during your morning commute!
3 drops Balance Grounding Blend
2 drops Wintergreen
1 drop Coriander
6. Calm and Uplift
Need to calm down but still have the energy to get things done? Try this doTERRA diffuser blend
3 drops Coriander
2 drops Peppermint
2 drops Balance Grounding Blend