Learn all about doTERRA copaiba oil uses and decide if it’s something you would be interested in using. See below for many doTERRA Copaiba Uses.
- Add 1 to 2 drops to water, juice, or tea to support the health of the cardiovascular, immune, digestive, nervous, and respiratory system.*
- Provides antioxidant support when ingested.*
- Take internally to help soothe and calm the nervous system.*
- Apply topically combined with a carrier oil or a facial moisturizer to help keep skin clean and clear, and to help reduce the appearance of blemishes.
Yes! I want to learn how I can get 20% off select enrollment kits in September 2018!»
doTERRA Copaiba Oil Uses and Product Description
An exceptional addition to the resinous oils doTERRA offers, Copaiba is extracted from copaiba trees in the Amazon rainforest. The essential oil is steam distilled from the copaiba oleoresin, a substance made up of resin and essential oils. The collection process of the oleoresin is unique among essential oils—it is tapped from the tree in a similar way to how maple trees are for their syrup. The oleoresin is then steam distilled to produce the essential oil.
Copaiba can help soothe anxious feelings and it can be applied to the skin to promote a clear, smooth complexion. Taken internally, Copaiba essential oil supports the health of the cardiovascular, immune, digestive, nervous, and respiratory systems.* Although Copaiba does not contain cannabinoids, the main component caryophyllene may be neuroprotective and have cardiovascular and immune benefits.* It’s also a powerful antioxidant that promotes immune health.*
Copaiba’s main chemical component is beta-caryophyllene, a chemical similar to cannabinoids found in cannabis that may protect nerve cells and have benefits for the cardiovascular and immune systems.* Learn more about beta-caryophyllene here.
Copaiba is a unique blend of four different Copaifera species. The reason why doTERRA combines the four individual species is because it increases the therapeutic potential, potency, and diversity of the potency. This is very unique to doTERRA.
doTERRA Copaiba Oil Uses and Benefits
- Keep your skin clear and clean while reducing the appearance of blemishes by adding Copaiba to your toner or by applying it directly to skin before applying moisturizer.
- Copaiba blends well with Roman Chamomile, Cedarwood, Sandalwood, Frankincense, or Ylang Ylang. Using any of these oils that appeal to you, create your own personal fragrance in a roller bottle, and then fill the rest of the bottle with Fractionated Coconut Oil.
- Most of the body can benefit from Copaiba—it supports the cardiovascular, immune, digestive, nervous, and immune system.* To take advantage of these benefits for any of these systems, add one to two drops to water, juice, or make your own tea using warm water and honey.
- When you’re facing a stressful day ahead or feeling worried, diffusing Copaiba’s woody scent can help calm any anxious feelings you may be experiencing.
- Take one to two drops in a veggie capsule to take advantage of the antioxidants—the substance that stops potential damage to your cells from oxidation.*
- Use in a calming bath by adding two to three drops to body wash before mixing it in the water.
Cautions for doTERRA Copaiba Oil Uses
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
* Statements with asterisks refer to internal use. All others refer to aromatic or topical use.