Here you can learn about doTERRA console essential oil uses with recipes. I explain all about console and all the ways you can use it and how to use it.
The doTERRA Comforting Blend uses sweet floral and tree essential oils to promote feelings of comfort, putting you on a hopeful path of emotional healing.
- Promotes feelings of contentment, relief, and patience
- Counteracts negative emotions of anger and guilt
A part of the doTERRA Emotional Aromatherapy™ System, Console was designed to help promote feelings of comfort and hope—particularly in times of loss, sadness, or grief. The comforting scents of Console help promote positivity and dispel negative, hopeless feelings when used topically and aromatically. When sadness seems overwhelming, Console helps foster feelings of emotional strength to help you make it through another day.
Uses and Benefits
- With a sweet, floral scent, Console has been chemically designed to help promote feelings of comfort and hope. On days when you need an extra dose of comfort, consider diffusing Console as you take some time alone to reflect and rebuild. Place one to two drops of the oil in your diffuser and enjoy a quiet moment to yourself as you breathe in the comforting, reassuring scents of the Console blend.
- Not only does the Console blend promote comforting and hopeful feelings, it is also designed to counteract negative emotions like hopelessness, sadness, or grief. When struggling with these emotions, we often look to many sources for comfort, but as you breathe in the gentle floral scent of Console, you will be better able to ward off feelings of grief, anger, or guilt.
- Perhaps one of the greatest uses for Console is to offer comfort in times of loss. Losing loved ones, experiencing disappointment, or watching hopes and dreams slip away takes a serious toll on the emotions. Although these feelings of grief and loss won’t disappear immediately, you can comfort your soul and evoke feelings of hope by diffusing Console during times of loss. Your heart may still be grieving, but the soft, consoling scents of this blend will provide feelings of contentment in the moments when you need it most.
- As mentioned, feelings of grief, disappointment, and hopelessness don’t vanish overnight—it can often take months or even years to overcome these emotions. As you go through the healing process, Console can help you be patient with yourself and others. Apply the Console blend over the heart each morning and night to remind yourself to be patient with the healing process, and to think positively. When applying Console topically, apply one or two drops to the desired area, and dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to avoid any skin sensitivity.
- When feelings of grief and sadness seem to follow you around, you can have the comforting scents of Console with you throughout the entire day. Place a few drops of the blend on your shirt collar or scarf to keep the scent with you as you go about your day. As you strive to be strong and go about your regular routine, you’ll have the reassuring scents of Console near you to bolster you and keep you going.
- Have a friend or loved one who is grieving? Giving them a bottle of Console is a great way to show them that you are thinking of them, especially when you don’t know what to say. Although flowers, hugs, and heartfelt notes can offer comfort in times of grief, a bottle of Console might be just what your friend needs to reflect, recharge, and rebuild during times of loss and sadness.
- Frankincense Resin
- Patchouli Leaf
- Ylang Ylang Flower
- Labdanum Leaf/Stalk
- Amyris Bark
- Sandalwood Wood
- Rose Flower
- Osmanthus Flower
Directions for Use
- Diffuse during times of loss to comfort the soul and evoke feelings of hope.
- Apply over the heart morning and night as a reminder to be patient with healing and to think positive thoughts.
- Apply one to two drops to a shirt collar or scarf and smell throughout the day to ward off feelings of grief and sadness.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
* Statements with asterisks refer to internal use. All others refer to aromatic or topical use.