If you would like to learn about doTERRA citrus bliss essential oil uses you have come to the right place. I explain all about doTERRA citrus bliss and all the ways you can use it and how to use it. I think you’ll be pleased.
Merging the major benefits of citrus essential oils, Citrus Bliss Invigorating Blend holds energizing and refreshing properties that can uplift mood and reduce stress.
- After a long day of work, diffuse to help reduce stress and uplift a bad mood
- Place one to two drops on your wrist for a refreshing everyday perfume
- In the morning, apply one to two drops of Citrus Bliss to the bottom of your feet to invigorate your mood and prepare you for the day
- Add to a carrier oil for a cheerful hand massage
- Helps reduce stress and uplift mood
- Positively affects mood with energizing and refreshing properties
- Diffuse to help uplift mood
- Put one drop on your wrist and rub both wrists together for a refreshing everyday perfume
- Add two to three drops to dryer sheets to add a refreshing aroma to your laundry
The Citrus Bliss Invigorating Blend combines natural and powerfully aromatic compounds to create an essential oil that provides the user with cleansing characteristics, an uplifting aroma, and energizing properties that make this blend useful in everyday life. Our favorite members of the citrus family come together in this unique blend to create a harmonious, pleasant essential oil that you definitely want to add to your essential oil collection.
Uses and Benefits
- The invigorating, energizing scent of Citrus Bliss oil can add a sweet aroma to your home, car, and even your clothes. If your laundry ever smells damp or musty, you can always add two or three drops of Citrus Bliss to a dryer sheet before throwing it in with your clothes. This will help give your clothes a refreshing sweet scent—no matter how long they’ve been sitting in the washer or dryer.
- If your skin is feeling dry or dull, give these DIY Moisturizing Lotion Bars a try! Using beeswax, coconut oil , cocoa butter, vitamin E, and doTERRA Citrus Bliss essential oil, you can soothe and nourish dry or troublesome skin. Check out our tutorial and learn how to make these skin-saving lotion bars at home.
- With energizing and refreshing properties, Citrus Bliss can be used to positively affect mood when diffused aromatically. Whether you’ve been overwhelmed by negative emotions, run down by deadlines at work, or you feel like today is just not your day, consider diffusing Citrus Bliss oil to help lift your mood. When you need an extra pick-me-up, Citrus Bliss can help reduce stress and uplift mood.
- The cleansing properties of Citrus Bliss oil can come in handy for cleaning and tidy up around the house. When you want your bathroom to feel sparkling clean, consider adding a few drops of Citrus Bliss oil to a rag or cloth before wiping down surfaces. This also works in the kitchen when your countertops and other surfaces feel grimy or gross. For even more Citrus Bliss cleaning fun, check out our DIY Essential Oil Dish Soap, which combines Lemon Essential Oil, Lime Essential Oil, and Citrus Bliss Invigorating Blend oil together to help remove grease from messy dishes.
- If you worry about the chemicals and unnatural ingredients in commercial perfumes and lotions, try using Citrus Bliss topically to give your skin a cheerful, bright scent. Before you leave your house for the day, put one drop of Citrus Bliss on your wrist, and then rub your wrists together. By doing this, you allow Citrus Bliss to act as a pleasant perfume, without the synthetic material or toxins.
- Diffusing isn’t the only way to utilize the powerful mood-uplifting effects of Citrus Bliss oil; you can also topically apply the oil. Whether you are headed off to school, work, or preparing for a day with the kids, Citrus Bliss can provide you with the positive mood you’ll need to get things accomplished. Consider applying one or two drops of Citrus Bliss to the bottom of your feet in the morning to help prepare you for the day by invigorating your mood.
- While Citrus Bliss has many beneficial characteristics for your mood, the powerful scent can also be helpful when you want to purify the air around you. Diffuse Citrus Bliss in your kitchen when unwelcome smells arise. You can also diffuse Citrus Bliss in your teenager’s dirty bedroom to help purify the stale air. To truly spread the sweet, clean scent of Citrus Bliss around your home, check out our DIY Citrus Air Freshener with Citrus Bliss essential oil. When you want any area of your home to feel clean and fresh, Citrus Bliss is a perfect choice.
- Looking to improve your focus? Topically applying Citrus Bliss can be extremely helpful when you are trying to promote focus and clarity. For an improved sense of focus, combine two drops of Lavender Essential Oil, two drops of Peppermint Essential Oil, and two drops of Citrus Bliss together. Then, simply apply the blend to your temples and inhale.
- Bring the inviting scents of Citrus Bliss into your relaxing evening bath by making these DIY Confetti Flower Bombs. Infused with Citrus Bliss essential oil, these skin-safe bath “bombs” slowly dissolve in your bath water, leaving your skin moisturized and rejuvenated. Follow our tutorial and learn how to make these fizzing bath bombs on your own.
- The cheerful scent of Citrus Bliss oil can be helpful when giving a quick, invigorating hand massage. Citrus Bliss is a suggested oil for AromaTouch® Hand Technique because it includes citrus oils that are invigorating for the senses as well as for the skin. When using Citrus Bliss for a hand massage, consider diluting the oil with Fractionated Coconut Oil for a smoother massage.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to the desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
* Statements with asterisks refer to internal use. All others refer to aromatic or topical use.