Here you can learn about doTERRA cheer essential oil uses with recipes. I explain all about cheer and all the ways you can use it and how to use it.
- Diffuse at home, work, or school to promote a positive, uplifting environment.
- Apply to a cotton ball or terracotta plate and place in the car to experience Cheer’s energizing aroma while driving.
- When feeling down, apply one drop to hands, rub together, and inhale deeply as needed throughout the day.
With a bright, fresh aroma, Cheer Uplifting Blend was designed to help promote optimistic feelings while counteracting negative emotions that naturally occur in everyday life. When you are feeling down or blue, Cheer essential oil blend is waiting to help replace negative feelings with a light, sunny disposition.
Uses and Benefits
- When tensions rise or overwhelming feelings abound, diffusing Cheer can help promote an uplifting and positive environment. Try diffusing Cheer in a classroom to promote positivity among students. Put a few drops of Cheer in your diffuser at home to help your family enjoy the fresh, warm scent that will help create an inviting, happy environment. Diffuse Cheer at your desk or in your home office when you need a little pick-me-up.
- Wish you could carry the bright smell of Cheer around with you all day? Experience the uplifting, happy scent of Cheer while driving by applying a few drops of the essential oil to a terra cotta plate or even to a cotton ball and placing it in your car. As you run errands, make your morning commute, or drive the kids around, you’ll have the lovely scent of Cheer as your companion, keeping your spirits bright all day long.
- Feeling lonely? When you are alone, don’t let heavy feelings weigh you down and discourage you—diffuse Cheer in your favorite essential oil diffuser to promote happy, bright feelings that will invigorate your mood.
- When negative emotions creep into your day, consider applying one drop of Cheer to your hands, rub the palms together, and take a deep breath to inhale the comforting, warm scent of the oil. The scent will linger, so you can cup your hands over your nose or mouth throughout the day and inhale Cheer for an added dose of optimism.
- Have a friend, neighbor, or loved one who has been feeling down lately? If someone close to you has been feeling discouraged, consider giving them a “box of sunshine” care package. Gather items that will cheer them up to include in the care package—you can even make all of the items yellow so that everything is bright and happy. You can include things like yellow candy, a yellow journal for them to write in, a yellow blanket or pillowcase, and of course, yellow-labeled Cheer. This care package will bring comfort to anyone who might be struggling, or who needs a boost of love and sunshine.
- Looking for a good diffuser blend that uses Cheer essential oil? Combine three drops of Cheer, one drop of Douglas Fir essential oil, and one drop of Wild Orange essential oil to your diffuser for an uplifting, invigorating blend. If you have a friend who could use a little pick-me-up, consider giving them a bottle of Cheer with a list of ideas for elevating diffuser blends that will lift their spirits.
- If you tend to feel grumpy or discouraged in the morning, try diffusing Cheer while doing your morning yoga, drinking your morning tea, or reading the morning paper to help promote feelings of optimism as you start the day.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use one to two drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to the desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
* Statements with asterisks refer to internal use. All others refer to aromatic or topical use.