Question – If I have a WA who has done no business for over six months but who has income producing enrollees under her which she is not earning from, due to no orders of her own….would it make more sense to see if she wants to suspend her account or just delete her account so the others roll up?
If you have people in your downline in this situation, here are your options:
1. If she has placed no orders for six months and she is willing and understands what she is giving up, you can fill out the following email template and ask her to forward it to [email protected] from the email address she has on file with doTERRA. I usually have them type a statement like…. “I haven’t ordered in six months and elect to move.” Typically, you have her request to move under the person she enrolled who is doing the business or someone she has a relationship with.
In order to help us process requests more quickly, please use the format below for all enroller and sponsor change requests.
Wellness Advocate requesting change: (Insert name and number here)
Wellness Advocate to be moved: (insert name and number here)
New Enroller: (If no change, insert “none”)
New Sponsor: (If no change, Insert “none”)
When she moves, she takes no one with her. Everyone underneath her rolls up.
2. If she has not been placing orders within the last six months and if she was willing and you had/found someone who was brand new/never enrolled who wanted to build, you could do an account transfer where the new IPC/WA stepped into her place. Her account would be classified as ‘suspended’ and go to your frontline and could be reactivated after six months – or she could sign up as a Preferred Member. The new person would go in the old spot and assume all the people that were under her. Here’s the form.
Below is basically the process as well some of the rules associated with doing an Account transfer:
1. An Account Transfer can only be done between a WA that has not yet signed up and an existing WA with a downline.
2. The Account Transfer form must be signed by both people, and a Wellness Advocate Agreement Form must be filled out by the new WA.
3. Once these forms have been filled out, they will be sent to [email protected]. Placements will complete the Acct. Transfer between the 15th and the end of the month.
The new WA does not take over the existing account, just the spot. No points or percentages are transferred. The person leaving their spot if required to go inactive for 6 months, but may create a PM account and order from there.
The new WA’s enrollment order will count as an LRP, unless they are purchasing a Fast Track kit, in which they are able to place a separate order of 100pv+ to count as an LRP. This will make it so no bonuses are affected 🙂
3. Exception Request with seven signatures. This moves her and her structure. These requests are rarely approved and the criteria is that it can make no change in rank or power of 3. It is a grueling process to get all the signatures and you may not be able to get them all.
Also, keep in mind your qualifying people do not have to be on your front line, just on separate legs. She could transfer the enrollment to you if absolutely necessary.