If you would like to learn about doTERRA breathe essential oil uses with diffuser recipes you have come to the right place. I explain all about breathe and all the ways you can use it and how to use it. I think you’ll be pleased.
- Helps minimize the effects of seasonal threats
- Diffuse or inhale directly from palms, or rub on the chest when environmental threats are high
- Use when outdoors to minimize the effects of seasonal changes
- Diffuse at bedtime to promote a restful night’s sleep
- When loud noises are keeping you up at night, diffuse for a calming effect that promotes a restful night’s sleep
Place any 100 PV order in February and receive dōTERRA On Guard® Touch. Want even more of your favorite dōTERRA On Guard products? Place any 200 PV order in February, and you’ll get dōTERRA On Guard Touch, plus On Guard 15 mL, Sanitizing Mist, and Foaming Handwash.
15 Breathe Respiratory Blend Uses
- The ‘On Ramp’ to Sleep. For a more restful sleep during seasonal respiratory discomfort, diffuse Breathe at bedtime or keep in a roll on bottle by the bedside, in the car or your Roll it on the chest, bottom of feet or upper lip as needed
- Feel Clear and Free. Put a drop of Breathe and a drop of Wintergreen essential oil in a sink of hot water. Then, place a damp towel over your head and inhale deeply. It’s surprising how much this helps
- Working Out in a Building? Forced heating and cooling, sweaty bodies, dust and your lungs…bad combo. Apply before exercising to invigorate and enhance breathing during your workout.
- It’s Like a Rain Maker. Hiking in nature right after an air cleansing rain is an absolute dream. The next time you can’t control the rain, try applying Breathe Respiratory Blend. It’s the next best thing
- Leavin’ on a Jet Plane, Bus or Train? Confined spaces can sometimes have stagnant air, which can be claustrophobic. While in these spaces, free yourself mentally and emotionally by applying Breathe.
- Stuck in a Desk, Small Office or Cube? It’s easy and convenient to just place a drop of Breathe in your palm, rub the palms together and take a deep breath from your cupped hands. Supporting healthy airways will improve your concentration. It may help everyone around you relax too
- A College Dorm Room Fix. College dorm rooms aren’t known for their vast size or light airy appeal. When you combine a ‘firstRtime on their own’ roommate with unknown cooking preferences, sweaty workout clothes, or interesting hygiene habits, Breathe is the great equalizer and your best friend.
- It’s a Zoo in Here Staying at someone else’s home, with someone else’s pets (with their aroma, dander or musty smell) doesn’t need to be a problem. Try rubbing Breathe on your chest and under your nose before entering a pet-filled house. Great for musty campers and RVs as well.
- Boost Brain Power. Breathe Respiratory Blend contains Eucalyptus which is known to help stimulate mental activity and wake up your mind. The powerfully beneficial oils of Peppermint, Lemon, and Melaleuca are all included in Breathe and are perfect if you are feeling under the weather.
- One Of Mom’s Bag Of Tricks. Place a couple drops on the pillow of any child who needs Breathe but refuses to apply the oil. The oil helps to distract them from whatever reason she can’t sleep and helps maintain breathing. Oh, and the added benefit is that mom and dad get to rest as well
- Another Tool In Your Habit Breaking Arsenal. Overcoming nagging habits is tricky, to say the least. Occasionally lingering side effects affect breathing. Breathe Respiratory Blend will help you kick bad habits by promoting easier breathing while maintaining lung and throat health.
- A Dynamic Duo. Put a drop of Breathe on the filter of the CPAP machine for even more support during the night. Even without a CPAP machine, it’s good to keep a roller bottle of Breathe nearby to swipe on the chest and under the nose of whoever is keeping you awake by snoring gone ballistic.
- Help For Your Airways When You Have Cold Feet in the Winter. A popular way to warm your tootsies in the winter is to warm a cloth bag (filled with rice or feed corn kernels) in the microwave and place it at the foot of your bed at Add a few drops of Breathe in the bag to make it an aromatically soothing experience as well, opening stuffy airways.
- No Gadgetry Required. Diffusing is great, but when you don’t have a diffuser handy, simply add a drop of both Breathe and Frankincense into the palm of your hand. Then, make a fist with a small opening over the oils and breathe in through your fist. This simple technique does wonders.
- An Invigorated Senior Citizen’s Home. Let’s face it, as we citizens become senior, our energy and passion to make things fresh and invigorating may wane. A senior care center or rest home does not have to smell like one. By simply diffusing Breathe, you can change the whole feeling of the place—and make it a more pleasant experience for residents as well as visitors
Breathe Product Description
Breathe is one of doTERRA’s most popular essential oil blends due to its powerful uses and benefits. Well known for its ability to maintain feelings of clear airways, Breathe is enriched with a series of oils that help cool and invigorate, promoting feelings of easy breathing. Breathe essential oil blend can be used both aromatically and topically to help minimize the effects of seasonal threats. This powerful blend can also be used to promote peaceful sleep. Breathe is a blend of Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Melaleuca (Tea Tree), Lemon, Cardamom, Ravensara, and Laurel Leaf that emits an airy and fresh mint aroma.
Breathe Uses and Benefits
- Feel the direct effects of Breathe essential oil blend when you apply it topically. For best results, apply Breathe to your chest and inhale deeply to experience a cooling and invigorating vapor. This application will also help you maintain feelings of clear airways.
- Breathe provides a natural solution to help minimize the effects of seasonal threats. When you are experiencing the shifts of the season, diffuse Breathe essential oil blend in your home or workspace to lessen unwanted effects.
- When loud noises are keeping you up at night or if you are experiencing trouble falling asleep, diffuse Breathe for a calming effect that promotes a restful night’s sleep. The fresh and minty aroma of Breathe will fill your room, allowing you to remain calm and enjoy a night of rest.
- When environmental or seasonal threats are high, use Breathe to help reduce their effects. There are many quick ways to use Breathe when these threats arise. You can apply a few drops of Breathe to the palms of your hands and inhale directly. You can also rub Breathe on your chest and feet.
- Breathe essential oil blend can help maintain feelings of clear airways and easy breathing. When you feel like you have a tight throat or are experiencing difficulty breathing easy, rub Breathe on your chest.
- The change of the seasons can be especially felt when outdoors. If you are a hiker, camper, backpacker, or outdoor enthusiast, don’t let seasonal changes diminish your nature experiences; instead, apply Breathe essential oil blend topically before venturing out. Breathe will help reduce the effects of seasonal threats so that you can more fully enjoy your outdoor activities.
- Blend Breathe with your favorite essential oils and diffuse them in the diffuser of your choice. The aroma of Breathe is minty and fresh and will have a calming effect on those that experience its airy scent.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to the desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
* Statements with asterisks refer to internal use. All others refer to aromatic or topical use.
Breathe Vapor Stick Uses
- Apply topically to the chest and breathe deepy to enjoy a cooling, invigorating vapor
- Quick, convenient delivery system
- Provides a cooling, soothing effect both topically and aromatically
Breathe Vapor Stick Product Description
Providing another way to enjoy the benefits of Breathe, the Breathe Vapor Stick is a simple, non-messy product designed to provide a cooling effect and promote clear breathing. This product is a safe combination of essential oils and other ingredients that help soothe airways, featuring a convenient application method and compact, on-the-go packaging.
Breathe Vapor Stick Uses and Benefits
- Because it includes the Breathe Respiratory Blend, the Breathe Vapor Stick can help promote clear airways and easy breathing. To experience feelings of clear breathing, apply the product to the neck and chest area as needed. The combination of soothing, cooling essential oils will help open airways and promote clear breathing.
- One major benefit of the Breathe Vapor Stick is that it provides a smooth application that doesn’t leave the skin feeling sticky. Once applied to the skin, the substance from the vapor stick will quickly absorb, unlike similar products that tend to leave behind an unpleasant sticky residue.
- In addition to promoting clear airways, the Breathe Vapor Stick provides a cooling, soothing effect both topically and aromatically. With the use of cooling, invigorating essential oils, the Breathe Vapor Stick will produce a cooling and soothing effect on the skin when applied topically. Then, as the user breathes in the vapor of these cooling, soothing essential oils, he or she will be able to experience the aromatic benefits of the Breathe Vapor Stick as well.
- The Breathe Vapor Stick uses a natural, safe formula that makes it suitable for the entire family. You can feel confident in the safety and quality of the Breathe Vapor Stick and share it with the entire family, allowing even your kids to benefit from this soothing formula. Consider keeping the Breathe Vapor Stick in your family first aid kit so that everyone knows where to find it during times of need.
- Do you love using the Breathe Respiratory Blend? Luckily with simple packaging and a mess-free application method, the Breathe Vapor Stick provides the perfect way to enjoy the Breathe blend, even if you don’t have the bottle on hand. The ultimate on-the-go product, you’ll be able to harness the immediate cooling power of Breathe any time you want!
Storage Tip: Keep a Breathe Vapor Stick in your toiletry kit or travel bag so you’ll have easy access to the Breathe Blend when outdoors, traveling with kids, or any time you are away from home.
Eucalyptus: With a light, airy scent, Eucalyptus has been known to promote feelings of clear breathing and relaxation.
Peppermint: A member of the mint family, Peppermint can help promote clear breathing and healthy respiratory function.*
Melaleuca: Among many benefits, Melaleuca oil can help protect against environmental and seasonal threats and support healthy immune system function.*
Lemon: Not only does Lemon possess a clean, fresh scent, but it is also known to support healthy respiratory function.*
Directions for Use
Apply to chest and neck area as needed to soothe airways.
doTERRA Breathe Respiratory Drops
- Supports overall respiratory health*
- Calms the senses
- Supports mental clarity and function*
Breathe Respiratory Drops Product Description
When respiratory issues arise, popping a Breathe Respiratory Drop in your mouth is one of the fastest ways to experience the cooling benefits of the Breathe blend and to promote clear breathing. A simple way to promote easy breathing, the Breathe Respiratory Drops combine everything you love about the Breathe blend into one tasty lozenge.
Breathe Respiratory Drops Uses and Benefits
- With the use of the Breathe blend, Breathe Respiratory Drops are designed to help maintain clear airways and promote easy breathing.* The cooling, soothing essential oils used in the formula for these respiratory drops aim to help support overall respiratory health while helping ease respiratory issues.
- Not only can the Breathe Respiratory Drops help promote clear airways, but the essential oils included in this blend are also designed to calm the senses. When experiencing respiratory discomfort or distress, it can be helpful to feel calm emotionally. As users experience the soothing benefits of the Breathe Respiratory Drops, they will also benefit from a soothing of the senses.
- You’ll want to have Breathe Respiratory Drops on hand for a simple, effective way to experience the benefits of Breathe. Place a bag of respiratory drops in your first aid kit at home or in the car to ensure that you always have Breathe Respiratory Drops in a convenient, accessible place—you never know when you might need them!
- Another unique benefit of the Breathe Respiratory Drops is that they can support mental clarity and function. Not only will these drops help soothe the airways and calm the senses, but the invigorating essential oils used in this blend will also promote mental clarity and awareness.
- Possibly the greatest benefit of the Breathe Respiratory Drops is that they provide a fast, mess-free way to use the Breathe Blend. Packaged specifically to make them travel-friendly and easy to use, these respiratory drops can be enjoyed by anyone, any time. For those times when you don’t have a bottle of Breathe on hand, or you want to make application easy for your kids, taking a Breathe lozenge is the easiest way to get fast results, without any hassle.
Directions for Use
Adults and children 5 years and over: Dissolve 1 drop slowly in the mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed. Children under 5 years: Consult a physician.
Here are other doTERRA posts you may also like:
More Breathe Essential Oil Uses
Bright and Breezy
3 drops Citrus Bliss
2 drops Breathe Respiratory Blend
Carefree Diffuser Blend
5 drops Bergamot
3 drops Patchouli
2 drops Breathe Respiratory Blend
Uplifting, Bright & Fresh
3 drops Breathe
2 drops Wild Orange
3 drops Lime
Awake & Refresh
1 drop Breathe Respiratory Blend
2 drops Bergamot
2 drops Wild Orange
For a Better Nights Sleep
- 3 drops Breathe Respiratory Blend
1 drop Lime
4 drops Lavender
3 drops Breathe Respiratory Blend
5 drops Breathe Respiratory Blend
5 drops Helichrysum
5 drops Douglas Fir
5 drops Eucalyptus
Apply to achieve clear airways and easy breathing
Products: Breathe Respiratory Blend
Always Be Prepared with On Guard and Breathe
Products: Breathe Respiratory Blend