Here you can learn about doTERRA black pepper essential oil uses with recipes. I explain all about doTERRA black pepper and all the ways you can use it and how to use it.
- Contains important antioxidants*
- Enhances food flavor
- After your afternoon nap apply to the bottom of your feet for a stimulating wake-up
- Maintains healthy circulation*
- Aids digestion*
- Diffuse or inhale directly to soothe anxious feelings
- Take one to two drops in a capsule for antioxidant support*
- Add to meats, soups, entrees, and salads to enhance food flavor
- Diffuse for a vitalizing aroma
- Blends with Clove, Juniper Berry, Cedarwood, or Cilantro
- Add one drop to a steak marinade
doTERRA Black Pepper Essential Oil Uses – Product Description
Best known for its ability to spice up meals and enhance the taste of foods, Black Pepper is a multi-purpose oil that has a variety of uses and benefits. The sharp flavor of Black Pepper makes it an ideal addition to meats, soups, and entrees. However, because of Black Pepper’s powerful chemical components, this essential oil is much more than just a handy spice in the kitchen. Black Pepper is high in monoterpenes and sesquiterpenes, which are natural chemicals known for their antioxidant activity and their ability to support the immune system when needed most.* When Black Pepper is orally ingested, a sesquiterpene called caryophyllene helps the body support healthy cell function.* Internal use of Black Pepper can also promote healthy circulation,* but when used topically, it should be applied with caution due to its powerful warming sensation. Black Pepper is a diverse oil that provides many physically and mentally stimulating properties essential to promoting human health.
doTERRA Black Pepper Essential Oil Uses and Benefits
- One of Black Pepper essential oil’s unique qualities is its ability to provide warm sensations when applied topically. This factor makes it a perfect oil to use in a relaxing massage blend. Create your own warming and soothing massage blend by combining one to two drops of Black Pepper with a carrier oil. Using Black Pepper in a massage blend not only provides warm sensations during a massage, its aromatic components also help enhance your relaxing experience.
- Need a good way to calm unwanted nerves? Black Pepper is a great way to relieve anxious feelings. When used aromatically, Black Pepper can help soothe tightened emotions. To relieve yourself of anxious feelings, place a few drops of Black Pepper into a diffuser or inhale it directly to receive its aromatic benefits.
- Black Pepper is a powerful essential oil with amazing uses and benefits. With the right combination of essential oils, its effects can be amplified. When you combine Black Pepper with Juniper Berry and/or Cedarwood, it can help produce a calming and grounding effect on your senses and emotions and can help you de-stress and relax.
- Preparing a delicious barbecue for your friends or family? Don’t forget to use Black Pepper. For an unforgettable steak, try adding a drop of Black Pepper essential to your steak marinade. This well-known spice can add a zing to your steak that will have the whole family wanting to know your marinade’s secret ingredient.
- After a peaceful afternoon nap, it’s not uncommon to wake up feeling groggy or maybe even more tired than you were before you dozed off. In instances like this, Black Pepper is a great oil to have. After an afternoon nap, apply a few drops of Black Pepper to the bottom of your feet for a stimulating wake-up. The warming sensation of Black Pepper will provide you with the boost you need to transition from your sleepy state to a ready-to-go mentality.
- Black Pepper contains many natural chemicals that are important in supporting natural functions of the body. Some of these chemicals include monoterpenes and sesquiterpenes, which are known for their antioxidant activity when ingested.* To provide your body with greater antioxidant support, put one or two drops of Black Pepper into a Veggie Capsule and take internally.
- Experiment in your kitchen by using Black Pepper in your next dish. Black Pepper is flavorful and can provide a burst of spice that will elevate a variety of different home-cooked meals. Try adding Black Pepper to your meats, soups, or entrees to enhance food flavor and produce delicious results your taste buds will not easily forget. Or try combining Black Pepper with Clove essential oil and/or Cilantro essential oil to give your next meal a hint of spice.
- Sometimes a walk in the fresh, crisp air of winter is just what the soul needs. Make sure to prepare correctly for your chilly stroll by using Black Pepper. Apply one drop of Black Pepper to a carrier oil and apply to the bottom of your feet before you take your winter walk. Black Pepper’s chemical makeup allows for a warming sensation to overcome the area where it has been applied topically. Keep your feet warm by using Black Pepper on your feet. Taking a drop in water or a Veggie Capsule may also help support healthy circulation.* This essential oil is an ideal companion for a comfortable and refreshing seasonal walk.
- Enjoy your favorite seasons with good health by using Black Pepper. Because Black Pepper has certain natural chemicals such as monoterpenes and sesquiterpenes, it can support the immune system when needed most.* To better protect your health, take one to two drops of Black Pepper in a Veggie Capsule when seasonal threats are high.*
doTERRA Black Pepper Essential Oil Uses – Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to the desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
* Statements with asterisks refer to internal use. All others refer to aromatic or topical use.
If you like these doTERRA black pepper essential oil uses Recipes, you may also like these:
Quinoa & Egg Scrambled with Spinach
Make Your Own Stock
Black Pepper – Thyme
This diffuser blend brings to mind the pepper and citrus flavors of a leisurely breakfast on some flower-surrounded veranda. In other words, this combination is Sunday brunch in a blend and will keep you going all day long!
2 drops Black Pepper
1 drop Ylang Ylang
2 drops Wild Orange
These autumn-colored oils work together in this powerful blend! Every essential oil involved helps to maintain health for every family gathering.