- Promotes a whole-body sense of relaxation
- For a grounding experience, breathe in deeply
- Evokes feelings of tranquility and balance
- Begin your day by putting Balance on the bottom of your feet to lessen stress throughout the day
- Use before bed for a restful night’s sleep
- Use before bed while thinking positive thoughts to promote peaceful dreams
- Use while meditating or practicing yoga
- Add to Epsom salts for a comforting bath
- Balance is great to use during an AromaTouch® Hand Technique
- Apply Balance to your wrists or neck to help ease anxious feelings
- Diffuse in your car during road trips to create a calm environment
Balance Grounding Blend Product Description
The warm, woody aroma of Balance, doTERRA’s grounding blend, creates a sense of calm and wellbeing. We perfectly blend Spruce, Ho Wood, Frankincense, Blue Tansy, and Blue Chamomile with Fractionated Coconut Oil to offer an enticing fragrance that promotes tranquility and relaxation. Spruce, one of the oils in Balance, was used by Native Americans for health and spiritual reasons and is still used today to bring harmony to the mind and body. Ho Wood, Blue Tansy, and Blue Chamomile can ease anxious feelings, while Frankincense provides a grounding, balancing effect on emotions.
What is Balance used for?
Life has its ups and downs. The warm woody aroma of Balance® Grounding Blend creates a sense of calmness and well-being while restoring the natural equilibrium of your body inside and out.
- Spruce: Grounding effect that helps with the emotional release
- Ho Wood: Provides calming effect; increases spiritual awareness
- Blue Tansy: Relieves anger and promotes a feeling of self-control
- Blue Chamomile: Calms nerves
- Frankincense: Promotes meditation, improves attitude, and uplifts spirits
Can I diffuse Balance?
Yes. Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with the eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
* Statements with asterisks refer to internal use. All others refer to aromatic or topical use.
Does Balance help with sleep?
Yes. I can. It is calming and soothing and may help you have a more restful sleep. I like to use it on my children to help them have peaceful dreams.