Here you can learn about doTERRA AromaTouch essential oil uses with recipes. I explain all about AromaTouch and all the ways you can use it and how to use it.
As a vital part of the doTERRA AromaTouch Technique, doTERRA’s proprietary massage blend, AromaTouch provides comforting and relaxing effects, by combining essential oils that add important benefits to a massage.
- Comforting and relaxing effects
- Adds an aromatic experience to a soothing massage
- Apply to neck and shoulders to promote feelings of relaxation and lessen tension
- AromaTouch is used in the AromaTouch Technique in combination with seven other oils
- Add to Epsom salts and enjoy soaking in a hot bath
- Give your loved one an AromaTouch Hand Technique with the AromaTouch essential oil blend
- Diffuse to create a spa environment
- Rub on shoulders to release feelings of tension
AromaTouch Massage Blend Product Description
As an important blend in the AromaTouch Technique, the AromaTouch essential oil blend combines a unique group of oils to provide relaxing and comforting effects for the whole body. With the essentials oils of Peppermint, Cypress, Basil, Grapefruit, Marjoram, and Lavender, this blend is the ultimate oil for massages as it can help lessen tension and provide a soothing sensation that will aid in the effectivity of any massage experience. The clean, fresh, and minty fragrance of AromaTouch oil give an additional aromatic boost to all AromaTouch massages. AromaTouch oil can also be used in the AromaTouch Hand Technique, which can assist in creating feelings of overall wellness.
AromaTouch Massage Blend Uses and Benefits
- After a long day, an AromaTouch massage may be just what you need. The comforting and relaxing effects of this oil blend are some of the strongest Aromatouch benefits and can assist in calming the senses. Take advantage of these calming properties by using Aromatouch in an end-of-the-day massage.
- Another benefit of Aromatouch is in its ability to lessen tension. Tension is defined through feeling tight, experiencing emotional strain, having anxious feelings, or experiencing stress. If one or more of these feelings or actions ring a bell, apply Aromatouch oil to your neck and shoulders to help decrease these reactions.
- Aromatouch oil is ideal for massages of all kinds, but in addition to its topical massage benefits, Aromatouch oil also adds an aromatic experience to any soothing massage. Aromatouch has a powdery and minty aroma that is fresh and clean. This fragrance will assist in elevating the traditional massage experience to one of whole-body wellness.
- When giving or receiving a massage with AromaTouch oil, make sure to dilute it with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil. Adding Fractionated Coconut Oil to any massage experience will help enhance essential oil distribution and will leave skin with a smooth and soft feel. When you combine Aromatouch oil and Fractionated Coconut Oil, you will be able to reach more areas of the skin with the relaxing benefits of AromaTouch while using less of the Aromatouch oil blend, making the blend last longer. Fractionated Coconut Oil can also help lessen skin sensitivity.
- The AromaTouch essential oil blend is used in the AromaTouch Technique and the AromaTouch Hand Technique. In the AromaTouch Technique, the AromaTouch oil is used with seven other oils that are applied to the back and the feet to create a feeling of overall wellness. You can learn more about how to perform this technique by visiting the AromaTouch Technique page
- The AromaTouch Hand Technique provides a quick way to apply essential oils in a massage technique that will positively affect different body systems. This massage is the perfect gift to give a family member or friend that needs a good pick-me-up. With only four simple steps, you can easily perform this technique. Visit the AromaTouch Hand Technique page for more instructions.
- Enjoy a luxurious bath with the AromaTouch essential oil blend! Simply fill up your bathtub with water of your desired temperature and then add a couple drops of the AromaTouch essential oil blend and Epsom salts to the water, and then relax.
- If you’ve ever been to a spa, you know that a spa’s environment is one of peace and relaxation. If you’re looking for a quick way to bring that tranquil spa environment into your home, add AromaTouch oil to your diffuser, and diffuse.
Directions for Use
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to the desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
* Statements with asterisks refer to internal use. All others refer to aromatic or topical use.