I have a bunch of wonderful doTERRA Side Dish Recipes here. I love the ease of cooking with essential oils. I think essential oils are great in recipes not only because they are so easy to use but they also save on waste. I don’t have to buy a lime or a lemon and only use the juice and throw the rest away. It is also so easy to just have a bottle in my cupboard with my spices and grab it quickly when I need it.
I’m not into spending a lot of time cooking so essential oils are wonderful because I can make my meals taste great and there is no work involved at all. That is unless you think taking the cap off of a bottle and replacing it is work.
I have recipes for side dishes all which have essential oils in the ingredients. These side dish recipes include rolls, fruits and a lot of different salad recipes. You are going to have to try all of these doTERRA essential oil side dish recipes as soon as you can.
Here are other doTERRA posts you may also like:
Roasted Pumpkin Fries with Herb Yogurt Dip
Kale Caesar Salad with Wild Orange Dressing
Broiled Lemon Asparagus
Patriotic Fruit Salad
Love Your Body Salad
Make Your Favorite Salad with: Heart shaped -cucumbers -tomatoes -cheese along with -salad greens -pomegranate seeds. Rosemary essential oil is the secret ingredient for the perfect raspberry vinaigrette.
Italian Summer Skewers with Rosemary Balsamic Reduction
- Mix balsamic vinegar with brown sugar in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly until sugar has dissolved.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, and simmer until glaze is reduced by half; about 20 minutes.
- Let cool and add desired amount of Rosemary essential oil.
- Onto small cocktail skewers, thread prosciutto, mozzarella, and melon cubes. Place on a serving platter and drizzle with balsamic reduction and serve immediately.
Creamy Tomatillo RanchSource
doTERRA Carrot and Ginger Rice with Mint
This is a good example of how easy it is to take a basic concept and turn it into something unique simply by changing the base ingredients. Rather than simply having white rice cooked in water or stock, I’ve used aromatic jasmine rice and infused it with Ginger essential oil.
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 cup jasmine rice
1 ¼ teaspoons kosher salt
2 cups carrot juice
5 drops doTERRA Ginger essential oil
1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh mint
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (325 convection).
- Heat a 1- or 2-quart saucepan over high heat until the heat can be felt radiating from the surface of the pan when your hand is held about 6 inches above the bottom of the pan.
- Add olive oil to the pan and tilt the pan to coat evenly.
- Add rice and salt ; stir frequently to keep from burning. When rice starts to turn opaque, remove pan from heat and gradually add carrot juice.
- Add Ginger essential oil and place lid on the pan (or cover tightly with foil if a lid isn’t available) and place in the preheated oven; bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let sit covered for 10 minutes.
- Remove cover and fluff rice with a fork.
- Stir in the chopped fresh mint and serve hot.
doTERRA Lime Cilantro Rice Recipe
Try this doTERRA lime cilantro rice recipe – without the fresh ingredients and see if you can tell the difference! We bet you can’t! Have you ever wanted to make a recipe and didn’t have the fresh ingredients on hand? Well, your doTERRA essential oils will do the trick! Try it out and see how wonderful it tastes!Print
doTERRA Lime Cilantro Rice Recipe
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Side Dish
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: doTERRA, Flavored
Creamy Broccoli Potato Soup
Grilled Veggie SkewersSource
Whether you’re trying to make your family BBQ a little healthier, or you just need some variety in your summer menu, these Grilled Veggie Skewers with Pink Pepper essential oil are just the ticket.
Homemade Cornbread Stuffing
Tomato Basil Chickpea Salad
Try out this beautiful and delicious Tomato Basil Chickpea salad for a healthy lunch option, or an easy to make side.
- 1 can chickpeas (400g)
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 small red pepper
- ½ cup cilantro (chopped)
- 2 big tomatoes
- 1 normal onion (small)
- 1 tbsp sesame oil / olive oil
- 1 drop Basil
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- salt to taste
- Rinse and drain chickpeas and place in a large salad bowl.
- Then chop pepper, cilantro, onions, tomatoes.
- Add to chickpeas in the salad bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix together.
Rosemary Oven-Baked Fries
Sweet & Spicy Cranberry SauceSource
Rosemary Dinner RollsSource
Honey Thyme Roasted CarrotsSource
Sautéed Brussel Sprouts and AsparagusSource
Spicy Quinoa SaladSource
Brazilian Cheese BreadSource
This recipe for Pão de Queijo, a traditional Brazilian cheese bread, contains Rosemary oil, which provides a distinct flavor while also helping support healthy digestion. Serve these light cheesy puffs as an addictive appetizer or as the perfect side to your next plate of rice and beans.
Coconut Lemongrass Red Lentil SoupSource
French Cucumber SaladSource
Sweet Potato Fries with Avocado Lime DipSource
Pear Gorgonzola SaladSource
Rainbow Fruit CupSource
Strawberry Almond Salad with Raspberry Lime VinaigretteSource
Butternut Squash PitasSource
Lemon Waldorf SaladSource